The Team Jackulator Forums
April 23, 2024, 03:57:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help playlist Arcade Search   Media   Downloads Login Register  

Audio File

The Jackulator 9000 Forums
«

»
#007 - Bill Clinton… #0069 - 2shorts, foo… #0068 - bizarro hele… #0067 - will randall… #0066 - jack needs s…
#0068 - bizarro helen calling pediatricians

Poster information

Item Info

jackulator

• Administrator
  • Total Items: 1282
  • Total Comments: 527
PostedSeptember 24, 2011, 04:57:06 pm
Filesize1276 KB
FilenameTheJackulator9000-Pranks068.mp3
Views24
Downloads1
Rating
Comments15
BBC embed code
Direct link
Playlists
Prank Calls by Team Jackulator By jackulator
Items: 519
RSS Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #1 - Posted July 26, 2007, 11:54:45 pm

Podcast

'bizarro helen calling pediatricians'
for dial-up users:

Podcast

download low-fi version:
Pranks#68

Comment #2 - Posted July 27, 2007, 12:45:02 am
Have to admit, after listening to the first 2 minutes or so I was planning on writing one of my very very few "didn't really like it" reviews...half because the comp wasn't a jack one, and half because the first 2 minutes were uneventful...but there ended up being some really good exchanges in those calls, so well done.

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #3 - Posted July 27, 2007, 12:48:31 am
thanks man - wasn't sure if I was even going to post any of these this week - I've had so much freelance work this week - didn't have time to do a lot of pranks so I couldn't afford to be picky about which ones I posted - but it's probably better to post than just say there aren't any - and these are funny, just not our best for sure - plus, I've only used the new helen board on a dozen calls so far, so you gotta take that into account

Comment #4 - Posted July 27, 2007, 12:53:38 am
it turned out real well.. you could tell during some of the lines that you weren't as comfortable with that soundboard as you are with jacks..but it ended up being a really good ten minute comp.

Sir? what do ya think?

• Jack Mod
  • Total Items: 37
  • Total Comments: 36
Comment #5 - Posted July 27, 2007, 01:04:31 am
2 words - totally insane.

Rating 4/5.

It was good, and showed off a fair bit of skill, but the absence of jack was painful sad a further helen hunt call with jack backing her up and annoying the people on the other end would be beautiful.

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #6 - Posted July 27, 2007, 01:33:17 am
that's a pretty generous rating - thanks cheesy

as far as having Jack back her up, we've done that on a few calls, but my hard drive is always bordering on full, and I'm using a pc I bought in 2000 with only 256Mb of RAM, so sometimes if you've got the jackboard open and another megaboard open, cool edit running to record, the background music player running, and a couple of IE windows open it sometimes causes the computer to freeze for a few seconds when you switch back and forth between boards, which is just enough time for people to think you left and hang up - I've got a laptop I bought last summer that's much faster, but the screen is too small - I'm used to the 17" monitor on my pc - I'm getting a new computer possibly in a couple of months - I'd like one of those 19" LCD monitors :roll:

Dr.Martini

• Jack Mod
  • Total Items: 3
  • Total Comments: 13
Comment #7 - Posted July 27, 2007, 09:42:09 am
"I'm a waitress and I felt myself!" :lol:

i hope she washed her hands before serving people!

rugglerduggler

• MISSING IN ACTION
  • Total Items: 0
  • Total Comments: 47
Comment #8 - Posted July 27, 2007, 02:18:59 pm
Quote from: "jackulator"
that's a pretty generous rating - thanks cheesy

as far as having Jack back her up, we've done that on a few calls...

yeah, thats one of my favorites when jack wakes up HANKY! "wake up sir snoozola!" and jack and helen argue for a couple minutes, brilliant

rugglerduggler

• MISSING IN ACTION
  • Total Comments: 47
Comment #9 - Posted July 27, 2007, 02:19:21 pm
Quote from: "rugglerduggler"
Quote from: "jackulator"

as far as having Jack back her up, we've done that on a few calls...

yeah, thats one of my favorites when jack wakes up HANKY! "wake up sir snoozola!" and jack and helen argue for a couple minutes, brilliant

Mr. Possibilities

• MISSING IN ACTION
  • Total Comments: 54
Comment #10 - Posted July 31, 2007, 12:55:50 am
Oh God, yeah, this is what I'm talking about. I guess I must be the only one who was hoping you would use other soundboards too every once in a while. I mean, the Jackulator is great, but I would love to hear more of that Gene Hackman board (and its hilariously insane line "YES! I AM!!!!!!!") or the Bill Murray board ("Master!... Maaster!"). Please, keep doing it. Bring some contrast to the table. Other than that, excellent job.

mari

• MISSING IN ACTION
  • Total Comments: 109
Comment #11 - Posted March 30, 2008, 05:48:18 pm
I like when there's variety..I mean it is a Jack Nicholson prank board..but that doesn't mean you can't throw a few different kind in once in awhile..
Like the Bill Clinton ones..they are so awesome.
This call is crazy..Helen sounds like she's about to kill herself..lol

XximbarxX

• Total Items: 1
  • Total Comments: 55
Comment #12 - Posted July 27, 2008, 01:48:37 am
lol omg i could just think of what was going thru that second girls mind when helen called.

Mr. Possibilities

• MISSING IN ACTION
  • Total Comments: 54
Comment #13 - Posted September 05, 2010, 12:48:14 pm
Just listened to it again and I have to say this is phenomenal.

I wanted to ask you: Do you sometimes use that music in the background so it's harder for the victim to hear the audio quality differences between each clip? Because I think it really works.

Keep it up with Helen

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #14 - Posted September 09, 2010, 01:47:54 am
oh yes -- that's EXACTLY why we did it -- initially

we were paranoid for a while that people could hear us too well -- we don't worry about it now though -- now when we have audio in the call it's just for fun

marleycake

• Total Items: 746
  • Total Comments: 187
Comment #15 - Posted February 12, 2011, 10:01:49 pm
oh yes -- that's EXACTLY why we did it -- initially

we were paranoid for a while that people could hear us too well -- we don't worry about it now though -- now when we have audio in the call it's just for fun

i couldnt hold my laughter at all, id cry lol this shit lights my bbq fire!

Aeva Media 2.04 © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!