The Team Jackulator Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:56:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help playlist Arcade Search   Media   Downloads Login Register  

Audio File

The Jackulator 9000 Forums
«

»
#450 - Dead Giveaway… #449 - A Chorus Of A… #448 - Red Footlong… #447 - Nice Babe, Ra… #446 - Marley Dental…
#448 - Red Footlong (13:45)

Poster information

Item Info

jackulator

• Administrator
  • Total Items: 1282
  • Total Comments: 527
PostedOctober 06, 2011, 07:13:30 pm
Filesize12898 KB
Filename20110830R3RedFootlong.mp3
Views674
Downloads17
Rating
3.67 (3 votes) (Weighted average: 3.71)
Comments9
BBC embed code
Direct link
Playlists
Prank Calls by Team Jackulator By jackulator
Items: 519
RSS Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending

marleycake

• Total Items: 746
  • Total Comments: 187
Comment #1 - Posted October 06, 2011, 08:49:23 pm
on the toilet, no offense
ymca ahahah
red footlong

"I'm actually a cell phone lol "

"The Red Tits" you should use this line ahaha
harry soundboard ahahah
i think i left my purse over there two...[lady] whats it look like ...[jack] me lol the ymca music makes it funny as fuck
6 zeeroughW FO4UUR     .....zeeroughW   zeeroughW  zeeroughW WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH YOU AN YOUR PHONE!!!

GET TO THA CHOPPAA!

Uncle Bingo

• JACKULATOR4000
  • Total Items: 12
  • Total Comments: 11
Comment #2 - Posted October 07, 2011, 07:04:44 am
I'm glad the audio quality had improved since the last batch but the background chaos is too much for me to work around for any upcoming audio project. Then again there isn't much here except boring person after boring person not being able to hear or understand very much and hanging up in no way a different person. Don't forget Jack Nicholson always had the power to effect meaningful change in people's lives. Not to just creep or weird them out, but to teach them to love to laugh and laugh about love. It was almost good with that one cutie ("Oh no!") when you told her the phone was in the restroom, but then the same kind of person from the rest of these calls took over for her and made it boring again. Maybe try a funnier, quieter background loop in the future and see if that help any. Or maybe even a normal-sounding name.

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #3 - Posted October 07, 2011, 12:07:16 pm
you're preaching to the choir. roy goes on jags where he'll use a bizarre name and a bizarre idea for a call and just runs with it -- for hours

but there've been plenty of times when something that I wouldn't have thought would work ends up working really well for one call, so if that's the end result it's worth it

my approach has always been to come up with an idea for a call, then make new clips to help it along, and then use the clips at appropriate times, which makes my calls more 'realistic' -- roy on the other hand has to take time to get to know any new clips I make, so his approach has always been more like he's just making himself laugh with the board during the call without really having much more than a funny name or a sound or a line in his quiver before going into battle -- flies by the seat of his pants -- and if he gets shot down a few times he often tends to just stick with the same bit until it works

but he is much better at I am at creating that strange atmosphere where people stay on out of morbid curiosity and he gets away with so much more than I do

so I don't say much anymore when he goes on those jags

Baggins

• Total Items: 42
  • Total Comments: 22
Comment #4 - Posted October 08, 2011, 06:29:20 pm
Please pay "In the Navy" in the background next time.

Baggins

• Total Items: 42
  • Total Comments: 22
Comment #5 - Posted October 08, 2011, 06:45:51 pm
Or "Macho Man"

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #6 - Posted October 08, 2011, 09:26:54 pm
you got it pal

I think you've had enough!

YMCA that is cheesy

Billy Unicorn

• Total Items: 0
  • Total Comments: 1
Comment #7 - Posted October 09, 2011, 02:19:30 am
It would probably be easy to say iphone if someone asks the brand again.

jackulator

• Administrator
Comment #8 - Posted October 09, 2011, 05:36:33 am
out of respect for your steve jobs sad

stoneeh

• Total Items: 19
  • Total Comments: 8
Comment #9 - Posted May 08, 2012, 05:54:06 pm
i agree with you jackulator. i very much prefer the calmer, more serious/realistic, well laid out calls

i have to say though, from time to time i enjoy the silly ones like this one. around the 12 minute mark, when arnold suddenly started to scream, and then the mixed in sound from jack losing it at the end of the shining, that just got me.. i usually even dont like any other voices than jack's used in these calls, but that just worked smiley

but please never stop working on these more well thought out / original calls, like the red lobster call (i threw up twice last night.. well im gonna puke), the epic cuban cigar shootout, the cute lawyer marriage call and the like; those are just the best

Aeva Media 2.04 © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!