The Team Jackulator Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:58:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: ****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: #122 - Jolly Salesman (11:54)  (Read 11327 times)
mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 05:55:56 pm »

...Wow Jack was really threatening that guy big time. LoL
Something about ripping his balls off and sticking them to his ass. haha...

HAHAHAHA!!! that made me laugh so hard - it's actually "I'll split your nuts off the side of your face to the back of your ass." hahaha

but what you heard is even funnier grin grin grin just made me think of that old game with the velcro balls you throw at the target or maybe because they're bloody they'll stick to his ass - but even so, what purpose would it serve to stick somebody's ripped-off balls to their ass??? hahaha

Did you just mix sentences together on that one? or is that from a film. Cause that is genius.
I love when Jack says something so unexpected. That was very shocking. grin

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 05:57:31 pm »

good question

the "I'll split your nuts..." phrase is a Jerky Boys original - I'm pretty sure it was their character Frank Rizzo who said it - Frank's a disgruntled Italian blue collar guy with a horrible temper

what I think they were going for with the nonsensical nature of the phrase was somebody was so angry that when he tried to say something menacing he ended up accidentally mixing together a few actual known phrases like "...the back of your ass" or "...the side of your face" but ended up saying something that made no sense and just sounded really threatening

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 06:26:52 pm »

good question

the "I'll split your nuts..." phrase is a Jerky Boys original - I'm pretty sure it was their character Frank Rizzo who said it - Frank's a disgruntled Italian blue collar guy with a horrible temper

what I think they were going for with the nonsensical nature of the phrase was somebody was so angry that when he tried to say something menacing he ended up accidentally mixing together a few actual known phrases like "...the back of your ass" or "...the side of your face" but ended up saying something that made no sense and just sounded really threatening

Honestly one of the most creative and funniest lines  grin

Joker wins:flwlss victory
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 07:31:05 pm »

sir, you're a dick, no offense

Batmaaaaan smiley
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 03:22:42 pm »

Hanging round at 10 years of phone-jackulatin' off.  rolleyes This was back when the fun of discovering it was one of those "internet things" with the "voice automations" could be heard in the voices of call recipients, like with the goofy numbnuts in this one, who is clearly having his day made for him. This was back when soundboards were being expanded and modified every day... and more people knew who Jack Nicklaus was so the name confusion thing with Jack Nicholson's was still kinda funny.

"He's doing Jack Nicklaus impressions."        Man, what an asshole. Still good of you to provide him with so many laughs, though. And us, too.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: