The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:04:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: ****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: #130 - The Proper Communication (11:05)  (Read 9525 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 04:15:35 pm »

unless otherwise stated, it's either myself or roytoy - but as far as breaking it down into which of us did it, we try not do do that too often - we're too competitive - we'd rather just say 'we did the calls' usually

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 04:20:55 pm »

unless otherwise stated, it's either myself or roytoy - but as far as breaking it down into which of us did it, we try not do do that too often - we're too competitive - we'd rather just say 'we did the calls' usually

That makes sense..but since roytoy never posts the calls..it's almost like you're taking all the credit..haha
just kidding...I know how he is. =)

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 04:24:50 pm »

yeah - I used to make sure people knew there were two of us, because it was understood that at some point he'd be frequenting the site, helping out and answering posts and all, but it's been so long - pretty much a year, I don't bother anymore, and he doesn't care that 'jackulator' gets all the credit, he knows it's only because at this point it would appear this other guy 'roytoy' is a figment of my imagination, or that he's developed a bizarre phobia about coming forward and claiming his notoriety - neither of which is true of course

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 04:40:08 pm »

yeah - I used to make sure people knew there were two of us, because it was understood that at some point he'd be frequenting the site, helping out and answering posts and all, but it's been so long - pretty much a year, I don't bother anymore, and he doesn't care that 'jackulator' gets all the credit, he knows it's only because at this point it would appear this other guy 'roytoy' is a figment of my imagination, or that he's developed a bizarre phobia about coming forward and claiming his notoriety - neither of which is true of course

hahaha..Well I know your not lying..He's real. =)

verdantabyss
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 06:56:32 pm »

was that a mastercard or vista

yes, that's correct.. GOD DAMN RIGHT!! what do you think

what do i think about what sir

YEEEESSSS
retalukcaj
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

I'm Jason's brother! NDugu.

Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 09:48:11 pm »

I like when he says ''What are you so upset about?'' at the very end. You can hear that Jack is having something to eat when he says it haha. smiley

I found a cheeseburger on the backseat of my couch. om nom nom nom. mmmmm. Oh hoh! I think she's fucking great!
buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 07:36:07 pm »

"Okay this has gone on far enough?"
'NNNNNOOOOOO!"  ; huh
"You said I was fucking beautiful."
"What are you so upset about?"  embarrassed
God I love when people completely lose it trying to deal with Jack.

Bad_Replicant

jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 09:53:04 pm »

Good god. Another one for the books, this call.

Two things I love about this one in particular:

A) The fact that the woman calls Jack out on many of his insane responses, as opposed to a lot of other prankees who simply don't acknowledge them and try to move the conversation forward.

B) Dat rant. It's as if this guy's somehow channeling the collective, confused anger of everyone that's ever been jackulated and hated it. When he actually repeats the "You're fucking beautiful" line, well, it's like pure laugh juice being injected into my veins.

grin grin grin grin grin out of  grin grin grin grin grin
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 01:13:09 pm »

Good god. Another one for the books, this call.

Two things I love about this one in particular:

A) The fact that the woman calls Jack out on many of his insane responses, as opposed to a lot of other prankees who simply don't acknowledge them and try to move the conversation forward.

B) Dat rant. It's as if this guy's somehow channeling the collective, confused anger of everyone that's ever been jackulated and hated it. When he actually repeats the "You're fucking beautiful" line, well, it's like pure laugh juice being injected into my veins.

grin grin grin grin grin out of  grin grin grin grin grin

great observations man  cheesy cheesy cheesy

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 03:39:44 pm »

at least 7, cash

T_Smile1 T_Shock1 T_lipssealed

why arn't you at work smiley

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: