The Team Jackulator Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:53:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: How easy is it to edit an existing soundboard??  (Read 2816 times)
rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« on: January 18, 2008, 09:45:55 pm »

Hey all,

Question...I have a few boards that I would like to consolidate (specifically some Arnold boards like election with t3 for example), I don't use many buttons on both of them, but I like the layout.

How hard is it to replace some of the buttons with new sound files from a different board for example? I'm hoping it is easy because I have never done anything like this before, maybe someone could point me in the right direction??

Thanks
27-77
n00bslayer
Jack Master

I'm a cop you idiot!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:36:23 pm »

I don't know for sure but I think you need a .fla file alng with the .swf file, which you probably won't find. It's like the project file.
prankyoudude
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 12:37:33 am »

All u need is a program that me n jack has called sothink it rips the fla file right off the swf and we can easily edit the board/ or steal there mp3s with out rerecordin them. smiley that how i made my al pacino megaboard

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 04:06:19 am »

you made a pacino megaboard? did you upload it?

rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 12:51:47 pm »

All u need is a program that me n jack has called sothink it rips the fla file right off the swf and we can easily edit the board/ or steal there mp3s with out rerecordin them. smiley that how i made my al pacino megaboard

Great! Thanks for the info. Is that program on the site somewhere?
rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 12:53:06 pm »

Great! Thanks for the info. Is that program on the site somewhere?

oops, nevermind, I googled it...I see it's a software available on the web.

Thanks again
rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 05:35:37 pm »

OK, well I got the software, but I still don't understand how to get the files from the soundboard...so, I've got Arnold election up on my IE...now what? I mean, do I go to file-->save as etc? I don't get how I get access to the files.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 10:03:50 pm »

if you want to edit the soundboard, you have to open it with sothink and then click "export fla" and open the fla up in Macromedia Flash - but depending on a few factors, the decompiled fla might be corrupted (encoded??)  - you might get a bunch of gibberish where all the buttons should be - but the mp3s will still be in the fla file's library - which brings me to the next part:

if you just want the audio files for a new soundboard, just check the box for Sounds and click export into a new desktop folder - you'll have to rename them all because extracting them this way they end up named Sound001.mp3, Sound002.mp3....

thegoldenphone

jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 01:28:07 am »

fortop resources extractor is a good one too
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: