The Team Jackulator Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:47:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Worthless rednecks; or, why the rest of the world laughs at America  (Read 2476 times)
Killing_Joke
« on: October 23, 2008, 05:45:40 pm »

I hate the South. It parades itself as being 'Real America' all the while being descended from those who in the past attempted to leave America; it condemns taxation all the while harboring the most tax-intrusive and government-funded region of the nation - the poor white workers of Appalachia, who consistently vote against their economic interests by voting Republican (the second-most welfare heavy state in the Union, Oklahoma, is also in the South and is also a deeply 'red' state). It has permitted the spread of a virulent social disease in the form of fundamentalist Christianity, and by-and-large gives approval to the American Taliban that gives rise to such 'luminary' figures such as Jack Chick, Fred Phelps, and John Hagee. I say this as someone who has roots in southern Missouri.

Granted, this generalization doesn't apply to all Southerners. But the sane and reasonable ones who exist do their region ill when they permit the radicals to take over and profess to speak for the entire area.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 06:22:15 pm »

all I can say is she has a right to her views, even though I don't agree with them

if there are more people like her in the south than in other places then the people who don't agree with her need to speak up more - the people that are totally sure of themselves, regardless of how well-reasoned and based in fact their opinions are are always the ones whose voices are heard the loudest - there are a lot of people out there who hear people say shit like that and just keep their mouth shut because sometimes there's really no point in arguing with certain folks - they don't base their opinions in fact, so in order to pursuade them you'd have to take away their religion or their prejudices, which is pretty damned impossible - however, when people like that are dominating the conversation it's time to step in and tell them that just because they think they're right doesn't mean that's the end of the conversation - other people's opinions are valuable as well

Slenkar
MISSING IN ACTION
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 10:33:20 am »

YEAH

I have listened to over 70 hours of Jack Nicholson prank phone calls.
Is that crazy?
mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 03:30:15 pm »

It's almost impossible for me not to be infuriated with people like that women. It's not just southerners. I just see her basis for choosing a better candidate is ridiculous. Though, I can see how that is how half of America votes. It's faith based, and if your faith isn't the same, then tough cookies. They are very firm on their beliefs and they are not changing them for anyone. Does it matter what Obama's father and mother practiced. He is not his parents. He is an individual. Who matters if he is even Christian or not. Would it make him a bad person if he was Muslim or atheist? No, not really. When does being a non-denominational theist mean that you have no morals?

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 07:38:51 pm »

Somebody should make a show where they just interview people like this.  Maybe they could make it not so obvious that they are using these people for entertainment, but just interview these kind of people and get their strong opinions.
houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 07:41:50 pm »

Here is a counter video, it is funny.

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 07:45:27 pm »

I think this lady is drunk, but she goes even further calling Barak an Arab.

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 07:48:15 pm »

Here is another pro Obama video

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 08:01:18 pm »

Another redneck talking about Obama.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 08:23:25 pm »

Somebody should make a show where they just interview people like this.  Maybe they could make it not so obvious that they are using these people for entertainment, but just interview these kind of people and get their strong opinions.

that's a great idea man

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 08:37:20 pm »

great vids man - those hicks in the second one would be hilarious if they weren't so ignorant - I am glad to see from the other ones that there are rednecks out there that aren't buying into mccain's lies about who he's fighting for - as Barack said today, "He's not fighting for Joe the Plumber, he's fighting for Joe the Hedge Fund Manager"

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 08:39:58 pm »

obama looks like curious george?? haha but he's not a racist hahaha

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 10:51:49 pm »

I don't know. I think Curious George is cute. Obama isn't 100% black. Why is that an insult. Would that be liking McCain to one of those bald eagles? Hahaha. Or, perhaps, a jackal? LoL... I don't really see it being racist, but considering we are all soooo PC right now, yes, I can see how that can be completely taken as racism.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 11:39:28 pm »

I don't know. I think Curious George is cute. Obama isn't 100% black. Why is that an insult. Would that be liking McCain to one of those bald eagles? Hahaha. Or, perhaps, a jackal? LoL... I don't really see it being racist, but considering we are all soooo PC right now, yes, I can see how that can be completely taken as racism.

I just thought that in order to watch cartoons and it suddenly hits you that Obama looks like curious george you've got to have some kind of underlying perhaps subconscious association of black people looking like monkeys - because he doesn't look A N Y T H I N G like him other than the weird excuse the guy rationalized that Barack has big ears and a 'giant smile that disarms you' and his hairline was the same... just a bit suspish to me

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 03:00:19 pm »

I completely see where people are seeing racism, due to the connection between Obama and a monkey. But, isn't that also like someone comparing a fat person to an elephant? Is it more offensive when dealing with race? If someone compared me to an elephant, I would just laugh, because I know I'm not an elephant. If anything, I find most racism to be humorous then harmful. What if someone came up to a random "white" person and started calling them a Nazi or a skin-head. There is such a disgusting double standard in which any Caucasian person can be mocked and teased viciously without any repercussions to the attacker.

Is this the world's way of having "the white race" get our comeuppins? We can't say anything about any other race, but they can freely prey on us, and it's never looked at in a harmful way. I think it's ridiculous. I'm not siding one way or another on the issue. I just think that this man should have thought this through a little bit. Wouldn't he know that this would cause a stir? Inherently don't we all become racist, thinking that Obama looking like a monkey is racist? If we weren't at all racist, the poster wouldn't have been offensive in any way, and wouldn't have been an issue.

My other beef is. Why is being called a monkey racist? I love monkeys. I think they are cute, very intelligent and playful. How is that an insult. I'd be flattered or at least, get a laugh out of it. there's people who will find it offensive and others who will find it funny. It all depends on how you look at it. Black people and other races make fun of their own heritage and culture. So why is it any different when someone outside their race does it? I'm just confused about the whole race issue. It should be an issue. So what, we're different colors. It doesn't make us anymore alike or apart.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 04:20:22 pm »

I completely see where people are seeing racism, due to the connection between Obama and a monkey. But, isn't that also like someone comparing a fat person to an elephant? Is it more offensive when dealing with race? If someone compared me to an elephant, I would just laugh, because I know I'm not an elephant. If anything, I find most racism to be humorous then harmful. What if someone came up to a random "white" person and started calling them a Nazi or a skin-head. There is such a disgusting double standard in which any Caucasian person can be mocked and teased viciously without any repercussions to the attacker.

Is this the world's way of having "the white race" get our comeuppins? We can't say anything about any other race, but they can freely prey on us, and it's never looked at in a harmful way. I think it's ridiculous. I'm not siding one way or another on the issue. I just think that this man should have thought this through a little bit. Wouldn't he know that this would cause a stir? Inherently don't we all become racist, thinking that Obama looking like a monkey is racist? If we weren't at all racist, the poster wouldn't have been offensive in any way, and wouldn't have been an issue.

My other beef is. Why is being called a monkey racist? I love monkeys. I think they are cute, very intelligent and playful. How is that an insult. I'd be flattered or at least, get a laugh out of it. there's people who will find it offensive and others who will find it funny. It all depends on how you look at it. Black people and other races make fun of their own heritage and culture. So why is it any different when someone outside their race does it? I'm just confused about the whole race issue. It should be an issue. So what, we're different colors. It doesn't make us anymore alike or apart.

a lot of people who are 'sensitive' to race issues will tell you that given the centuries of oppression of everyone on the globe has endured at the hands of white folks, it seems pretty whiny to complain about being called a cracker now and then

personally, I don't think the kill whitey thing is that offensive - just misplaced - there's no reason to kill white people - it's the corrupt leaders everybody should be 'hatin on'

I mean, no one in my ancestry owned slaves - and on my mom's  side (scots) they moved here in the 1600s and got along just fine with the native americans - traded with them and everything - but it was a handful of capitalists that moved in and fucked everything up for the 'indians' - same people that trafficked in slaves and owned them really

it's like Bulworth said, "..we got Americans with families that can't even buy a meal. Ask a brother who's been downsized if he's getting any deal. Or a white boy bustin ass til they put him in his grave. He ain't gotta be a black boy to be livin like a slave. Rich people have always stayed on top by dividing white people from colored people. But white people got more in common with colored people then they do with rich people. We just gotta eliminate them. White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of 'em all. All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep fuckin' everybody til they're all the same color."

but as far as whites getting their comeuppance, as long as it's just name-calling I'm all for it - after all, even if you had nothing to do with slavery and oppression, comparing getting called a name now and then with the kind of shit non-whites have had to deal with it's nothing to make a fuss over

as far as the monkey thing - watch the movie bamboozled - it's got a lot of negative cartoon depictions of blacks from a few decades ago - you'll get a better idea of why people have a knee-jerk reaction to some redneck saying obama looks like curious george

incidentally, I love the term 'reverse racism' - it suggests logically that racism by default should be white people having unfair opinions of non-whites - and not the other way around - racism is just racism no matter who's the racist - I think the term 'reverse racism' is actually an inadvertantly racist term ironically haha

Killing_Joke
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 07:29:50 pm »

More worthless rednecks, for your viewing pleasure:

I suspect at least one of these people will be receiving housecalls from the Secret Service.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:59 am »

people like this don't either change their minds or keep thier mouths shut we're headed for another civil war - these people disgust me - being an ignorant racist fuck is one thing - when you start talking about killing the candidate that most of the country voted for, you're starting some shit

nice job mccain - nice job not coming right out and denouncing these people - ending your rallies the last week or so with shit like "YOU'VE GOT TO FIGHT FOR AMERICA! WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! AMERICA IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!..." knowing these people are out there - and ALL OF THEM ARE VOTING FOR YOU you have GOT to denounce them otherwise you are complicit - that's my opinion

I'm just ashamed of these people and ashamed of mccain and palin for not only counting on their votes to win but crafting their campaigns so as to get these people fired up

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 07:56:27 pm »

Ah. Youth.
Nobama, that's very clever. Hahaha

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: