The Team Jackulator Forums
April 24, 2024, 02:25:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DOWNLOAD THE AUTOBOARD 5  (Read 32364 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 12:58:09 am »

you're very welcome - glad you can get some use out of it - hopefully one day these autoboards will catch on - be a big boom in soundboards  cool

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 02:25:18 am »

Still loving this thing. Jack, I gotta know if there is any way to save the soundboard you create as a .swf file?

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 05:55:00 am »

it depends on what you need - if all you want is for people to be able to use your board on the internet then yes - all you have to do is put an SWF file in the same folder with the EXE file and link people to that

the board will play online, but remember, since the mp3s aren't actually IN the soundboard (they're in the MP3FILES folder), if you play the board online the person's browser has to first download the mp3s before they'll play, so the first time you click each new mp3 it takes a second to download but after you've clicked something once after that it plays instantaneously since your browser already downloaded it and it's in your cache

but as far as saving it to an SWF file, no - you need Macromedia Flash (or Swish?) to actually MAKE soundboards - the autoboards and hybrids are basically just customizeable Flash mp3 players that don't come bundled with mp3s

if you want people to be able to download your soundboard you have to zip up all the files for them - I can get you that url to the SWF file if you just want people to see your board online

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 06:02:14 am »

here tis: http://www.jackulator.com/flash/AUTOBOARDV/Autoboard5.swf

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 05:49:37 pm »

my apologies to anyone who had a problem with popups not saving on the autoboard 5:

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=3680.0

GNA
MISSING IN ACTION
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 03:08:55 pm »

So I made a soundboard with this, hit save and everything, it opened a few times, but never created an swf file, and never saved it.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 04:36:28 pm »

it's not supposed to create an SWF file - it's just supposed to remember what you created so you can use it like you would a regular soundboard

there are several posts in this topic that you should read - as a rule of thumb it's always wise to read the entire topic before you post in it

CrankCallingYou
MISSING IN ACTION
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 11:20:12 am »

I've played around a little bit with the program.  It's a very useful and simple to use tool.  I absolutely love it.  Though, I do encounter something strange with it.

If I download any of the boards already put together with it, the mp3 files play perfectly normal.  When I put together my own board on my PC, the audio files play faster than normal.  It sounds like whoever is talking just inhaled helium.  It's really weird.  I'm not sure if it is a soundcard issue or what.           
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 12:56:45 pm »

thanks! cool

in order for any Flash program to play any MP3 at the right pitch, the MP3 must be sampled at a multiple of 11,025Hz

so, 11,025Hz, 22,050Hz, 33,075Hz, or 44,100Hz

FormatFactory is a free program you can use to save them at the right rate

CrankCallingYou
MISSING IN ACTION
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 02:36:36 pm »

That did the trick.  Thanks for help.   grin  I'll start posting some new stuff with this awesome program.   
InfinityX
MISSING IN ACTION
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 06:54:55 pm »

When I try to save my autoboard, I click "SAVEMYBOARD!!"

When clicked, a little black box (like cmd) appears for 1 second or so, then goes away.. after that, nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it saving and I just don't know it.

-Thanks
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 07:49:38 pm »

it's probably saving it - that's what the CMD box means -- it's writing your changes to the text file cheesy

you could always start up another version of it and see if the changes were saved

InfinityX
MISSING IN ACTION
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 08:02:45 pm »

it's probably saving it - that's what the CMD box means -- it's writing your changes to the text file cheesy

you could always start up another version of it and see if the changes were saved

Thanks. I was told to restart it by somebody else, and that did not work.. soon later I found the problem!!

Turns out I was running through winrar as a .rar.. instead I had to extract all the files to my desktop and then run the AUTOBOARD as an administrator. Thanks for the help, hopefully you will see a soundboard from me in the near future.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 08:15:45 pm »

sweet cheesy glad to hear it!  cool

Torico
Whiskey, can you do that?
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 12:40:02 pm »

Thanks for this, it's awesome, just what I'm looking for!  T_Grin2
TitoChe
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2010, 04:00:47 am »

OK m8, if this works, I am buying it ! Can you tell me is this the Hybrid 5 you have been talking about??? I plan to make like a massive, huge board..Will this do??? Or i need some other program you made? Don't have the time for many trials and errors...sad I am considering also to make a Mel Gibson--kinda middle size soundboard, but a good one...thx for ur effort m8!

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2010, 04:55:06 am »

you don't have to buy it -- it's free cheesy

but no this isn't the hybrid 5 -- you can see videos of that here: http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=4200.0

but you can make a board with over 1,000 audio files on it easily with the Autoboard 5, so unless you plan on having several thousand audio clips I'd recommend the Autoboard 5 --the Hybrid 5 is more for people interested in being able to use ANY Hybrid 5 board because the layout is the same no matter whose audio files are used, and it's more for people planning on several thousand audio files and up -- we've got close to 9,000 audio files on our Hybrid 5 jack board in the core alone (the center section you can see in the videos I linked you above), and there are 22,000+ audio files in total

probably the most you could comfortably fit on the Autoboard 5 -- I'd say 4,000-7,000 audio files, so easily most boards, even if you plan on going nuts

TitoChe
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 12:15:45 pm »

you don't have to buy it -- it's free cheesy

but no this isn't the hybrid 5 -- you can see videos of that here: http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=4200.0

but you can make a board with over 1,000 audio files on it easily with the Autoboard 5, so unless you plan on having several thousand audio clips I'd recommend the Autoboard 5 --the Hybrid 5 is more for people interested in being able to use ANY Hybrid 5 board because the layout is the same no matter whose audio files are used, and it's more for people planning on several thousand audio files and up -- we've got close to 9,000 audio files on our Hybrid 5 jack board in the core alone (the center section you can see in the videos I linked you above), and there are 22,000+ audio files in total

probably the most you could comfortably fit on the Autoboard 5 -- I'd say 4,000-7,000 audio files, so easily most boards, even if you plan on going nuts

OMFG ..It took me 10 minutes at least to find this thread again...  tongue

Thx for helping me out...I did donate just now, I know it is so little, but at least you gonna have a couple of cold ones from your fan smiley

I tried a little Autoboard and it works so beautifully that I am seriously considering making this beer donation like a monthly thing shocked

Srry for posting without reading most of the forums, FAQ,s and tips and sht, but my wife is grinding me to the bone, plus she is preggers too, it's freaking hellish over here tongue I'm lucky if she doesn't pour a vase over my laptop..hahaha..bish! sad
Seriously, thx m8! I really appreciate your efforts to help out!

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2010, 04:53:47 am »

you are quite welcome good sir  cheesy

and thank you for your patronage!  shocked cool

cheeseman007
Master of Karate and friendship for everyone!
Hardcore Jackulator
megaposter

I'm an old dog, ya' know?

Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2019, 07:34:27 pm »

I know this is an old topic but I tried downloading the autoboard V to make a new soundboard and got a message saying it has a virus.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: