The Team Jackulator Forums
April 20, 2024, 07:57:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: *****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: DONATIONS  (Read 17754 times)
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 02:42:57 pm »

I was waiting until a few other people won tee shirts so that one shirt wouldn't cost me $40

hmmmm you know what also would be cool, jackulator coffee mugs or just random weird crazy shit you wouldn't expect to be on a coffee mug

you can also do things like Posters, IPhone Cases, Mouse Pads!  smiley grin cool angry sad

in fact i might just order myself a few ...maybe send one off to a contest winner or something, the possibilities are truly endless, these are the kind of ideas that make this site wickedly jazz  T_Grin1 T_grin7

my brother customized a t shirt for me as a birthday gift ...it was strange and bizarre  T_Shock2 T_Grin5 T_grin9 wink  it's something you'd wear to a club where everyone's to drunk to notice the absurdity
Report to moderator   Logged

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
cheeseman007
Master of Karate and friendship for everyone!
Hardcore Jackulator
megaposter

I'm an old dog, ya' know?

Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 05:12:17 pm »

How do we win t-shirts?

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 08:22:04 pm »

How do we win t-shirts?

haha I don't even remember anymore. it had something to do with posting shit here at jackulator.com like calls and soundboards and whatnot.. I absolutely do owe some goodies though. And I most certainly did promise bingo a tee shirt. the thing is, I bought one from two different places, and they were like $22, and they were shit. I was hoping for a much nicer end product

I was waiting until a few other people won tee shirts so that one shirt wouldn't cost me $40

hmmmm you know what also would be cool, jackulator coffee mugs or just random weird crazy shit you wouldn't expect to be on a coffee mug

you can also do things like Posters, IPhone Cases, Mouse Pads!  smiley grin cool angry sad

in fact i might just order myself a few ...maybe send one off to a contest winner or something, the possibilities are truly endless, these are the kind of ideas that make this site wickedly jazz  T_Grin1 T_grin7

my brother customized a t shirt for me as a birthday gift ...it was strange and bizarre  T_Shock2 T_Grin5 T_grin9 wink  it's something you'd wear to a club where everyone's to drunk to notice the absurdity

that said however, I bet they could do a MUCH better job with coffee mugs like the ones up there marley posted --- I'd kill for that one with jack holding the coffee cup hahaa

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 11:54:56 pm »

I'd kill for that one with jack holding the coffee cup hahaa

same here, but i slightly prefer the Jeff Jefferson mug

I've got a good contest idea, top best three calls win T's and/or Mugs  T_Grin5 T_Grin3 T_grin12 maybe you could be the judge or make it a poll ...

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
clipticklythomas
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2014, 05:26:19 am »

50 or 60 bucks? Just made you a donation. I have been enjoying these calls for years now (5 years maybe?) and used to have an account here. But I just made a new one. Anyway. Enjoy.  cool

Please keep doing em.
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2014, 07:52:09 am »

how Much? How much? How (like the indian).  lipsrsealed We've come for your rates, Chuck. I tried doing my own and as a mac user who doesn't have a working mouse, trust me, it makes more sense to just pay you to do 'em. How about package deals for specific requests? Those turkey calls for last Thanksgiving I storyboarded for you turned out pretty good. You want to try out some more stuff like that?   critiqueJack

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2014, 07:55:41 am »

holy shit  grin  cheesy shocked cool

what a nice surprise to wake up to

as for the calls, you better believe it -- after work today I'm gonna give roy a call and see if he wants to come over and see my new digs and have a brainstorming session for whenever his next day off is

meantime, I've got a couple of calls lined up I can do solo  -- in any case, there will be new calls very, very soon

thanks for the donation -- my gratitude!!  huh cheesy

[EDIT] and apparently someone else donated a rather sizeable amount a couple a weeks ago too -- gotta check paypal more often I guess  shocked

can't wait to tell Roy  cool

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2014, 07:57:23 am »

funny you should mention that bingo -- I was gonna try to call the snowy egret lady and a few other places with the turkey page  cool

Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2014, 09:05:24 am »

Nice. I'm rather proud of that clip of turkeys gobbling I made you. It has farm turkeys, wild turkeys, and a young girl's pet turkey's first gobble that I got from youtube. I tried to make it sound as realisitic as possible with the timing, but there's honestly no way that collage could ever seem natural.
If you mean 33 dollars when you say "rather sizeable" that was me. I only hinted at it with certain shouts in the shoutbox because I wanted it to be a surprise, but then I wasn't certain if you had found it and could tell who it's from and in retrospect I probably shoulda just PMed you or something about it... aw fuck it, Happy new Living Environment Day to ya, hoss.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2014, 11:40:10 am »

yes that's the one  cheesy

I was wondering who it could have been  really...

anyway thanks man -- I love it here. it's night and day. being out there was literally killing me. as evidenced by what I see in the mirror now. but I have access to incredible and healthy food now, and a variety of activities I enjoy immensely -- and my internet is 16x faster, and I live a few blocks away from two of my brothers. it's fucking amazing frankly.

Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2014, 12:33:05 pm »

fresh organic fruits and vegetables plus the daily requirement of trimnastics and you'll be on the straight and narrow, pronto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCHdLPXoHWo

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2014, 12:36:21 pm »

that's the plan  cheesy

got myself a kick-ass blender last night and this morning I had the first shake I've had in two years... 1% milk, banana, almonds....

probably eat one or two actual meals per day, and 3 or 4 shakes...

last night I had atlantic salmon for supper... all kinds of healthy goodies in my fridge. and the whole fridge to myself -- instead of just a nasty ass crisper everybody's meat bled into...  huh no more of that shit  cheesy

next up is getting my bike up and running so I can get riding around town -- possibly over to the tennis courts. or to the lake to go swimming. hiking the gorge. good stuff  cool

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: