The Team Jackulator Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:36:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: lot of things going on...  (Read 1291 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« on: April 05, 2012, 10:49:38 pm »

Man, I'm freaking out right now. So many things are happening to me at once. (it's not really that many things but ya know...)
First of all I recently has a birthday and turning 22 just seems idk... weird to me for some reason. My current job lately has been so freakin demanding. I've been working all day every week day and doing some heavy lifting more often then I'm used to, and neck hurts every morning & I'm not sure why. but I'm still looking for another job. plus it's tax time rolleyes rolleyes

but why am I talking about all those negative things? something really positive happened just now. I finally got to talk to this girl who I haven't seen in a long time who I have to admit I've secretly imaged as my wife (and yes, other inappropriate things.  embarrassed rolleyes). When we talked I felt like I was gonna jump out of my skin. what the hell is happening to me??  shocked angry Anyway, we're going to do something this weekend. I'm not sure what yet but... this is it! (I hope) what it is, I have no idea.  rolleyes grin I fee like such an idiot, I know I'm totally distracted because I agree to do all kinds of stupid shit when she's around that I would never do otherwise.  rolleyes

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Amygdala
Made Man
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 12:38:22 am »

I know how you feel man, I recently turned 22 after spending 3 long years being 21. Most people are like this; You are God when you're alone, you're just a normal guy around friends, and you're a fucking moron around girls, but just do what you do man, hell, I enjoy talking with you, and damnit, everyone else is going to as well! (or I WILL find them!)  lipsrsealed T_Anger1
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:46 am »

Aw, Bronc heel, you are a younger version of me, which if true means you are just too cute to be true with all this shit. Just know yur ol' Unky Bingo Bango blew it at every opportunity to be a cool good guy to his female admirers at your age, simply by making it all about ME! smiley so don't make the same mistakes I did. Frget yerself, Callme. Forget yer material posessions and your past or lack thereof and just make the bitch smile. This girl sounds right for that inner child we here all know so well, so soak it up slow. Keep confidence inside yo head that you are a unique form of loser so that you are self-satisfied but not delusional, right? Just pay attention to her. This just may be your "go-to-girl" image you'll rely on for the lonely and/ or monogamous years ahead.

blaze
old pro

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:33:08 am »

Man I wish I had your problems (a job and a girl, that is).  sad

Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 04:26:20 pm »

I just watched Goodfellas fer the billionth time and I thought of your banner pic, blaze, when scorsese's mom showed off her  awesome painting. One Jack lookin one way, the next one lookin the other, and that lobster sayin' "Whadaya want from me?"  T_Goofy1 Thanks for keeping the cool alive, mayn.  T_Smile1

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 06:22:38 pm »

You the boss Bronco  cool go get em  T_cheesy1 T_cheesy2 T_Anger3 T_Grin1 T_Grin1 T_Grin4 T_Grin5 wink

act natural, make the conversations 65-70% about her and never ramble on how much led zeppelin is the greatest unless your at a robert plant concert
open up situations where it's inviting her to ask questions about you.. Never just say "i'm a writer i'm working on a new writing project" it's tedious and she might not be interested and not know what to say

always agree with her, because in the end she'll try to change every opinion that she doesn't agree with  smiley

just let her talk, don't impress her where it's noticeably unusual or at all for that matter , just a little humour and seal the deal and tell her "i had i good time seeing you again, how about we do this again some time" not yo whadya doin' sunday can i get ya number  tongue wear a big watch too, your important you keep the time and she'll notice your spending that sweet time with her BUT NEVER CHECK THE TIME OR LOOK AT IT!!!

you'll do well  cool  oh and never use trek humour  rolleyes she won't be to flattered  smiley grin huh cry cheesy

first dates regardless if you or her calls it that are just 2-3 hours with her to establish if their is any chemistry, so don't ruin it with a "i love you" she'll know your interested by you wanting to see her again

2nd date is primary for telling her you'd like to be in a relationship but don't phase it like that ...remember you da boss

never just pull out your dick and yell You Want It!  cheesy grin smiley T_grin12 T_Grin5 T_Grin4 T_Shock1 T_Angry4 T_Grin1 T_grin8

that's my advise it's pretty obvious but hey it works especially the never just pull out your dick at random  grin cool smiley tongue

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 02:37:09 pm »

oh crap... I just realized what if somebody I know reads this  T_Shock2 ...that's not gonna happen. (unfortunately none of my friends are into prank calls)

this is one of those situations where we've been friends for a long time and although we've had a thing it never went anywhere. Fortunately we have a lot in common- we're both lazy and make a lot of poor decisions  sad  cheesy. I'm just glad to be doing something. This' is the first weekend in a while I haven't been either working or doing nothing.

oh and my employer forgot to give me my tax information so I have less than 5 days left to do my taxes.  angry

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 07:11:33 pm »

That's why it's paramount to be estimated at the second date, or you'll be the friend that she goes to when she's gonna whine and complain; about her unexamined life and eating habits, but worst of all...well you know

but if shes lazy, easy going and you think shes into you then "No Worrys Mon"  smiley smiley cool

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:52 pm »

just be yourself would be my advice. don't try too hard to put your best foot forward -- unless you're going to put the same effort forth every day you're with her for however long you are

and the advice the other guys said about not talking about yourself -- that's golden. when it comes to you and your life, less is more. if she has some idea about you -- and the idea of you is why she stays with you -- if you like her too, then keep your mouth shut. the more you talk the more likely you'll end up ruining her idea of you...

that said though, be yourself  cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: