The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:52:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: you're chaperoning just like good americans  (Read 5136 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 05:29:55 pm »

since you're back Jack, would be um possible to update the story creator sometime? I mean this thing:
http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=JackStories

I don't remember how much work it is so ya know, I'm not adamant about this. But it be cool to hear some new phrases. Since this was made before Bucket list and a few other movies I think. I know there's quite a bit more you could add right?  cool I know that "fiddlefuck" (as a verb) is missing. lipsrsealed
I was thinking of possibly changing the sentence a little, to make it more new.
something like this:

"...at first because the_plural noun_"telling somebody"_"some kind of statment like: "I have trouble expressing myself when on the verge of exploding in my pants"_"they were gonna"_verb...."

instead of just another "ing" past tense verb after the plural noun. There are three of them already. There will still be two if you change it like that or some other way. just an idea.

I have this link right on the top of my firefox browser so whenever I'm feeling down, and I need a quick laugh, I go to it.  cheesy
----------------

posted by sweaty garbage:
"and then and they go out and they fiddlefuck the Vagina or something like that, makes it more shit3"
 grin grin grin funniest thing I heard all week. some time I'm with my girlfriend, I'm gonna say some derivative of that. "Wanna fiddlefuck?"  grin

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »

yeah I could do that, but I'm spending so much time every day on my poker game -- once I finish it I'll be available for stuff like that  cheesy

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2017, 08:22:05 pm »

fired up the old story-creator the other day and had a huge laugh  T_Grin2 T_Grin2

this   hot   major   Harry Sanborn   he's tired of    deep throat   ing his   fudge packer   so his   sailor   says to him hey, Why Ain't ya do it like the:   Miss   do
he says; well how do the   Miss   do it? …So the   sailor   says well the    Miss   first they   deep throat   a little bit, then they   brush   and they go and   cage   a little
ass   come back,   deep throat   a little bit more then they   brush   again… they they come back and   deep throat   a little bit more then they go out and contemplate   BEER   or something like that, makes it more   nervous   So now, the   major
goes home and starts   deep throat   ing his own   fudge packer   see. So he   deep throat   for a little bit then he   brush   and he goes out the room and he reads   0   magazine… then he comes back in and starts   deep throat   ing again and he says excuse me a minute;
fudge packer   and he goes out and he   bone   's a   COUNTREEEEEEEEE   Now his   fudge packer   is getting   woody   as   one of those tiny model trains   …He comes back in he starts   deep throat
ing again, he gets up to    start to leave again to go    cage   the   ass   and his    fudge packer   looks at him and says:   HEY, WHATS A MATTER WITH YA?   YOU'RE   deep throat   ING JUST LIKE A   Miss

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 02:58:30 pm »

this   proud   cow,   Armani   he's tired of    lift   ing his   goddamn vegetable   so his   master   says to him hey, Why Ain't ya do it like the:   son of a bitch   do
he says; well how do the   son of a bitch   do it? …So the   master   says well the    son of a bitch   first they   lift   a little bit, then they   bear   and they go and   paint   a little
breast   come back,   lift   a little bit more then they   bear   again… they they come back and   lift   a little bit more then they go out and contemplate   condoms   or something like that, makes it more   ooooold   So now, the   cow
goes home and starts   lift   ing his own   goddamn vegetable   see. So he   lift   for a little bit then he   bear   and he goes out the room and he reads   Cuban Made AK-47 Assault Rifle   magazine… then he comes back in and starts   lift   ing again and he says excuse me a minute;
goddamn vegetable   and he goes out and he   eat   's a   ass   Now his   goddamn vegetable   is getting   fresh and sparkling   as   Chinese soup   …He comes back in he starts   lift
ing again, he gets up to    start to leave again to go    paint   the   breast   and his    goddamn vegetable   looks at him and says:   HEY, WHATS A MATTER WITH YA?   YOU'RE   lift   ING JUST LIKE A   son of a bitch

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 07:51:04 pm »

this   resentful   private investigator   joker   he's tired of    stack   ing his   Colonel   so his   president   says to him hey, Why Ain't ya do it like the:   MARINE!!!!   do
he says; well how do the   MARINE!!!!   do it? …So the   president   says well the    MARINE!!!!   first they   stack   a little bit, then they   PIE HOLE   and they go and   defecate   a little
mini-wini   come back,   stack   a little bit more then they   PIE HOLE   again… they they come back and   stack   a little bit more then they go out and contemplate   cubans   or something like that, makes it more   beautiful   So now, the   private investigator
goes home and starts   stack   ing his own   Colonel   see. So he   stack   for a little bit then he   PIE HOLE   and he goes out the room and he reads   pussy farts   magazine… then he comes back in and starts   stack   ing again and he says excuse me a minute;
Colonel   and he goes out and he   oil   's a   little red beaver   Now his   Colonel   is getting   SHIT9   as   excercize   …He comes back in he starts   stack
ing again, he gets up to    start to leave again to go    defecate   the   mini-wini   and his    Colonel   looks at him and says:   HEY, WHATS A MATTER WITH YA?   YOU'RE   stack   ING JUST LIKE A   MARINE!!!!

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 09:04:59 am »

My nextdoor neighbor,
Hes tired of runing his FlightAttendant2
So his Baatman says to him hey
Why aint you do it like the victims do?
So he says, well how do the victims do it?
And the Baatman says, well the victims, first they run a little bit then they Fruck
They go and pop a little duck2, come back, run a little bit more then they Fruck again
Then they go back and run a little bit more
and then and they go out and they smack the show or something like that, makes it more tired
so now, the guy goes home and he starts runing his own FlightAttendant2, see
so he runs for a little bit and then he Frucks and he goes out of the room and he reads bacon2 magazine
then he goes back and he starts runing again, and says, Excuse me for a minute FlightAttendant2,
and he goes out and he smokes a book
now his FlightAttendant2 is gettin refreshin as turkeys,
he comes back in the room and starts runing again
he gets up to start to leave again to go smack the show
the FlightAttendant2 looks at him and says Hey!
Whats the matter with you?
Youre runing just like victims

critiqueJack smiley critiqueJack smiley

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 07:22:31 pm »

My nextdoor neighbor,
Hes tired of dog3ing his Dogg4
So his junkie says to him hey
Why aint you do it like the models do?
So he says, well how do the models do it?
And the junkie says, well the models, first they dog3 a little bit then they fuck4
They go and Dick2 a little knee, come back, dog3 a little bit more then they fuck4 again
Then they go back and dog3 a little bit more
and then and they go out and they Fruck the back or something like that, makes it more giantXXXXXXXX
so now, the guy goes home and he starts dog3ing his own Dogg4, see
so he dog3s for a little bit and then he fuck4s and he goes out of the room and he reads Dick2 magazine
then he goes back and he starts dog3ing again, and says, Excuse me for a minute Dogg4,
and he goes out and he smokes a apple2
now his Dogg4 is gettin spicy as QueerPartyFriends,
he comes back in the room and starts dog3ing again
he gets up to start to leave again to go Fruck the back
the Dogg4 looks at him and says Hey!
Youre dog3ing just like models

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2017, 11:33:40 am »

this   potentially upsetting   fucking cocksucker   Copi Luac   he's tired of    nail   ing his   BATMAN!   so his   jew2   says to him hey, Why Ain't ya do it like the:   flying willard   do.    He says; well how do the   
flying willard   do it? …So the   jew2   says well the    flying willard   first they   nail   a little bit, then they   calculate   and they go and   FUCK!5   a little   expression   
come back,   nail   a little bit more then they   calculate   again… they they come back and   nail   a little bit more then they go out and contemplate   noodle salad   or something like that, makes it more   dickless   So now, the   fucking cocksucker   goes home and starts   
nail   ing his own   BATMAN!   see. So he   nail   for a little bit then he   calculate   and he goes out the room and he    chew   s a   cigar   then he comes back in and starts   nail   in' again and says excuse me a minute
BATMAN!   and he goes out and he   drag   's a   decoratin' business   Now his   BATMAN!   is getting   red    as   tension   …He comes back in he starts   nail   
ing again, he gets up to    start to leave again to go    FUCK!5   the   expression   so his    BATMAN!   looks at him and says:   HEY, WHATS A MATTER WITH YA?   YOU'RE   nail   ING JUST LIKE A   flying willard   AHAHAHAHAHA

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 06:14:44 am »

My nextdoor neighbor,
Hes tired of scheduleing his fuckbuddy
So his BusinessPartner says to him hey
Why aint you do it like the monkeys do?
So he says, well how do the monkeys do it?
And the BusinessPartner says, well the monkeys, first they schedule a little bit then they pork
They go and slit a little Jerry, come back, schedule a little bit more then they pork again
Then they go back and schedule a little bit more
and then and they go out and they confuse the doll or something like that, makes it more grotesque
so now, the guy goes home and he starts scheduleing his own fuckbuddy, see
so he schedules for a little bit and then he porks and he goes out of the room and he reads house2 magazine
then he goes back and he starts scheduleing again, and says, Excuse me for a minute fuckbuddy,
and he goes out and he smokes a apple2
now his fuckbuddy is gettin gay2 as rent,
he comes back in the room and starts scheduleing again
he gets up to start to leave again to go confuse the doll
the fuckbuddy looks at him and says Hey!
Youre scheduleing just like monkeys

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 11:16:19 pm »

Ah the storymaker, Im gettin nostalgic here

Stu-Pot
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 04:19:54 pm »

Me And My baby2 Ndugu2
We Were Both Thinking Chicken In The Carribbean
And All Of A Sudden Some Pretty Good chicken5
Comes Out Smelling Like A Couple Pieces

I Thought It Was Very Relaxing At First
Because The Good Americans Talkin On My Cell
They Were Gonna Investigate Me
While My friend Decided 2 Take A Little Road Trip
Telling Somebody No Thanks Required

grin Jack n Ndugu thinkin about chicken in the Caribbean.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: