The Team Jackulator Forums
April 20, 2024, 09:31:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: when where and how, the greatest soundboard ever  (Read 2689 times)
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« on: October 20, 2010, 01:10:23 am »

when where and how T_lipssealed T_Shock3 T_Grin2 T_Grin4 T_Grin5 T_Cool2 T_Cool T_cheesy2

would someone from the forum be able to use the jackulator9000, the scared board smiley

my guess is 1000 posts encluding a megaboard post  grin am i right? RIGHT! sigh ive been having one hell of a time with the megaboards man this site is gold you guys must of worked your ass's off making those boards eh sir ..i know i have been with mine T_Grin5

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 09:37:09 am »

sir keeps disappearing  sad

I assume you mean 'sacred', even though given our proximity to halloween it threw me for a loopcock

there's a topic around here that explains the points system -- I think it's like 2 points per post, 3 for a new topic, 30 points for every prank call (plus bonus points), 50 points for every soundboard (plus bonus points!!), 300 for each new member you recruit who gets 100 posts... there could be many other things too that we could give points for

like for you for instance -- all the gallery photos you upload -- I'd say we could probably give 15 points for galllery photoshops -- with bonus points of course for quality/humor or whatever

I'm sure there are other things

the reason you have to get 9,000 though to get the board is because once the board is out there, it's gone -- if anyone proved that fast (and early-on with the site) it was Verd, who after being told he should stop being such a prick to everyone all the time was banned, and then he immediately posted the Jackulator 4k up on rapidshare or whatever... not a big deal but proved the point -- which is, we WILL NOT release the board we use to ANYONE -- the best we will do is release the version we were using before the Hybrid upgrade -- so basically, the Jackulator 9000 -- which I think has like 13,000 audio files, and was the board we used to make all the calls we did until I think late 2008 or early 2009... so it's more than adequate

but yeah -- you gotta get 9,000 points my man

but the good news is, you're making a megaboard -- sure you only get 50 points for posting a soundboard, but you get bonus points for the number of audio clips, plus extra points for quality, usability, humor....

so in a sense, part of the really cool thing about my creating and providing the Hybrid 5 was that I was making it MUCH easier for people to get to 9,000 points

cheesy

Sir? what do ya think?
Perpetual Second Banana
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

Location: "inside the meatsauce, drawing on my crap, like a drunk child"

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 09:43:25 am »

God damn it! You're not wrong jack, you're not wrong.
About me disappearing and about the answer lol.

I hate being busy sad

http://www.youtube.com/hildegain
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481771959&ref=profile
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JackulatorT

Podcast

^^^^my crispin freeman sample^^^^
87+ calls posted, to be honest i cannot be bothered counting
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 07:29:27 pm »

oh that's okay man -- as long as you don't disappear for months at a time -- as long as I know you're still out there somewhere, floating in the ether as it were -- if you've got stuff going on that's fine -- people are missed here when they don't come around though  sad shocked cheesy

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 03:28:54 pm »

yes the Sacred Sounboard  cheesy

its almost a myth, a legend a maroon jumbo mexican in a basket

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: