The Team Jackulator Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:50:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, i am here - Fridock Shir  (Read 8824 times)
Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« on: May 05, 2012, 05:04:39 pm »

Hello, my name is Fridock Shir. I am doing Arnold prank calls. Here is my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/FridockShir
Ive been registered here since 06.08.11, and i just figured it out that i CAN post here.
And i need help with few things, first - where is my USER cp, cant find, silly me.
And what i have to do to get THE HYBRID 4? Im trying to get it for about 8 months.
...Please
Report to moderator   Logged
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 05:25:19 pm »

holy shot, man I'm a huge fan of yours.  smiley  I've been lurking and trolling this Jackulator site for years and been dropping random CDs of the stuff from here on streets of MA for more years than that to the point I've earned more cred than anywhere here in the name of Jack Nicholson.  lipsrsealed  Even recently  I've been promoting and posting your Hidden works around town to very positive results. That number 11 was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen BTW ("Good morning" too 2 classic). I can't stand Blue Iris or any other board actually that isn't boring old Arnie but I still say do whatever you feel you think is funny and go with more terrible shit if it's really in your heart because I think you are one of the best currents, along with SEECO1 and MBD.  cool

I never even thought about you with the Jackboard but christ man I will vouch for you to no end if you want the biggest Jack board available on here. I know for certain you and your contemporaries can handle it. If you need anything from this site in terms of resources just tell 'em Uncle Bingo sent ya, cuz I did. yes, I did.

thanks again for the Arnold pranks as they were really fuckinawesome laughs. "Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your Pussy!" I was drinking something at the time I first heard that and YES it did come out of my nose. Thank you again, Fridock Shir.

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 06:35:04 pm »

hey bud, totally a fan and have been subed to you for awhile

great to see you around these parts of the woods  cool cheesy

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 07:38:05 pm »

me too.  cheesy glad to see ya.

your profile and control panel should be on a bar near the top of the site when logged in. Just click on profile then on a sub menu in their is the controls and other things.

if you want Jack boards, I suggest contacting Jackulator, by PM. There area a large variety here of different sizes and versions T_Cool2. But many of them were hacked and lost from the site unless you get 'em from the boss himself. (Please do btw, I'd love to hear more calls but many of the big callers here are either too busy or have moved on to other life passions) cheesy

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 09:03:33 am »

wow, didn't know, that there is people who know my work here, that's AMAZING! haha

I'm glad that i've joining this community, i was in search of such madness for a long time.
Now whos gonna give me the power of changing my avatar and stuff?
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 03:31:21 pm »

oh, I forgot;
I don't think you can change your avatar until after a few days or weeks or something. This and a bunch of other things were established because we are having a MAJOR MAJOR problem with spam .... angry angry angry (fortunately though, it is dying down a little (slowly)

But once you make over 5 posts or something like that it'll soon get worked out, so if you can put up with it for a little while, or just PM Jack and he might be able to do something about it.

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 08:54:33 am »

i cant even PM anyone
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 09:08:22 am »

yeh, there are some stupid things like that to deal with when starting out here. Helps deter honest, well-meaning people from becoming active members.

You can just say what you want to ask Jackulator here and I'll make sure he gets it. I want to do whatever it takes to make your joining here for good reason. I'll even donate all my current forum points to your cause just because you make me laugh.

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 01:01:30 pm »

To be honest I don' really like forums and stuff like that. Its really hard to me to put my view on threads and put my messages.
But maybe i just haven't found a "Good for me" forum yet...

And really want that Big Fuckn' soundboard of Jack
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 03:40:20 pm »

here is the original "big board" which isn't the Jackulator 9000 but it's still really big smiley
http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=306.0
you have to use it in the internet browser

btw-- why is PM disabbled for new members???  huh what is the point of that?

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 03:52:11 pm »

I have this one. Not the one i want

lol im creating soundboards myself and i can easily operate 600 quoted Board an once (but only my once). I have in production my new Arnie board that has 585 quotes. On one page. I even try to create an APK file for my android smartphone (im using my old Windows Mobile 6 as a platform for using boards and pranking)
Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 12:55:38 pm »

Little pigs, little pigs,
let me come in

LET ME COME IN
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 06:19:22 pm »

To be honest I don' really like forums and stuff like that. Its really hard to me to put my view on threads and put my messages.
But maybe i just haven't found a "Good for me" forum yet...

That's OK, I don't either. This is the only forum I've ever participated in just because I love soundboard pranks and Jack Nicholson movies. Also, the only stuff I've ever put out on the internet is all hosted here (here Fridock, check this http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=5723.0 )

I really want to get you whatever you need because your skills are clearly improving (i.e. Arnold's "fucking asshole" cat) so whatever you want, even if it's just to flex your funniness, is how this forum should help you. This is a forum not so much to express views and opinions, rather whatever chaotic madness you never knew you had in you. It makes the site unique enough so that any fakers and phonies are instantly obvious and very easy to discipline. You don't lack discipline. Trust me.

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 01:26:14 pm »

nice stuff you have got there
I see the great potential of Jackie, i want to try something, something new
Those calls they are so mad, nothing like others. I can feel it
I want it
And the idea of putting psycholic music in the backgrounds deserves a trophy
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 03:10:44 pm »

Thanks for saying so.  T_grin

I PMed the illustrious Jackulator about getting you a board suitable to your needs.
The actual 9000 is probably a little too ginormous to be boxed up and handed out right now
but I have a good feeling something can be worked out so that everybody wins here.
We all want what is funny.

and I really would like to see your style combined with a Jack board. or a Bill Murray one even.

BTW how do you pronounce your name? I've been saying it "Free-Dock Shire," is that cool?

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 03:21:55 pm »

That's right i am. Perfect
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 04:08:39 pm »

Good. I made it a 10.  smiley

I did sort of get trophies for my work here (check this one out now, made from leftovers from that last one http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=5839.0) all of which earned me some big Jackulator tokens/ site credit that I will be handing over to you and your cause because I don't make pranks anymore, I just enthuse them now.

Now I know you want to know, what do we gotta do?
I suggest watching Nicholson movies, especially The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Batman, Chinatown, and As Good As It Gets, and try getting a flavor for crazed themes that can be used in the calls. Just dig for inspiration, y'know?

Meanwhile, the Jackulator will get back to me with a plan for a proof-of-interest procedure. He'll likely ask you to make some calls with a smaller board to see your abilities. Personally, I can't wait.

and Thanks again for Arnold Meets Hidden 11.  T's joker

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 04:15:19 pm »

Should i make another AMH? I dont really like play games much, but i like hear the whining of kiddies
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 04:58:21 pm »

Yes.
Those little kiddies are beginning to forget who Ahnold is. They need to be reminded of why those shoot-em-up movies 'n' games became so heavily impressive upon their current computer game-run lives. Terminator changed everything in such a huge way that it boggles my Nintendo Generation brain how more and more of them are having to ask, "What soundboard are you using?" They lack discipline!
Those AMH vids are very rewatchable for me, so I gotta say by all means DO IT NOW.

Hey Fri, how would you like to box sometime?
Just below everything on this page is a shout box, and right below that is an invention called the 'Jack In The Box.' It's a device that lets boarders and tourists chat through about 8 mini-boards to improve skills and/or have a little fun.
We could set up a time when you have twenty minutes or so to spare, and we can convene on the shoutbox. From there we can pick a room and I'll tour you through it. I have a feeling you'll take to it like a duck to water.
I'll also record it and post it afterwards if it's any good, as is customary to this site.
I'm EST, fyi.

Fridock Shir
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 02:08:46 pm »

Hey guys - could someone send me this file please? http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=2215.0

I'm doing all my prank with custom made boards, so it would be really helpful for me to have this file
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: