The Team Jackulator Forums
April 25, 2024, 03:46:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Stephen Hawking Flirting Prank Call  (Read 1441 times)
prankyoudude
megaposter

Awards
« on: June 26, 2012, 06:04:33 am »

http://youtu.be/d-lpvsNQpX0
Report to moderator   Logged

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 07:06:33 am »

lol i liked this one, but honestly was a bit sighing at the fact that it's not professor Hawking's voice and it would it be funnier to have put in a little physics jokes

"A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage.He replies "No, I'm travelling light!"

and if he/she replies with "If this hotel looks red, you're travelling in the wrong direction!" then you are on the ball  smiley smiley smiley smiley

i liked the part where you asked her if she liked science, and shortly after you started flirting with her "you sound hot - creepy electronic voice" "nothing like pills" it's like jack hawkings

HA HA HA - windows 7 sam hawking's  ...masturbation yes, nothing ..omfg that would be so epic if she actually googled "brief history of time"

"YOU SHOULD OF ASKED HER HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HAWKING RADIATION, AND HOW THIS LINKS GENERAL RELATIVITY AND QUANTUM THEORY TOGETHER"

black holes are so 1990... dark matter and neutrinos!  i have actual clips of Hawking's electronic-voice, if i made a actual board of the professor would you use it?

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
prankyoudude
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:02:23 am »

well the voice i use was the old stephen hawkin voice i know he change it i think a year ago i can't seem to find that voice so i use his old one. which still work on people/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: