The Team Jackulator Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:49:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: *****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: #466 - Connie's Bane (6:01)  (Read 2655 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: January 05, 2013, 09:45:26 am »

Podcast

dl: http://www.jackulator.com/audio/_2013/20130103R3ConniesBane.mp3

plenty more still left from this session cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 03:12:54 pm »

Awesome that you got to use the whole King of Marvin Gardens rant.  T_Grin4

Really surprised more people aren't commenting on the new calls. What's a matter with u guys?! Come on be good Americans!  shocked

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:34:54 am »

I've been busy like a lunatic, sorry i haven't really been around to comment

call my friend shit  ball, I'm talking to my fudge, sorry  grin cool

my friends pissed all over my garbage man!  embarrassed grin

[jack] 844811. [lady] that's not your whole number, you gotta give me your whole number. [jack] i just like the sound of it  smiley T's joker T_Grin5 T_Grin1 T_grin12 (AHAHA THAT'S AWESOME T's joker)

I like how the Hawaii rant was placed right after "So i guess I'm nuts" 100% PERFECT TIMING AHAHA

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:33:00 am »

...Really surprised more people aren't commenting on the new calls. What's a matter with u guys?! Come on be good Americans!  shocked

we'll probably have to post new calls every week for a month or two -- maybe more before you start seeing the kind of activity we used to have. gotta figure, until November we hadn't really posted any calls since the previous November. so where there used to be like 75 people who stopped by at least once a week, now there are probably only 15 or 20.

I've been busy like a lunatic, sorry i haven't really been around to comment

call my friend shit  ball, I'm talking to my fudge, sorry  grin cool

my friends pissed all over my garbage man!  embarrassed grin

[jack] 844811. [lady] that's not your whole number, you gotta give me your whole number. [jack] i just like the sound of it  smiley T's joker T_Grin5 T_Grin1 T_grin12 (AHAHA THAT'S AWESOME T's joker)

I like how the Hawaii rant was placed right after "So i guess I'm nuts" 100% PERFECT TIMING AHAHA

I was wondering when you were gonna show up marley  cheesy
also, not sure you noticed, but roy was using the *AHEM* sound AS a number
listen to it again with that in mind  wink

Fudgebody
JACKULATOR4000
old pro

Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 09:35:07 pm »

I just wanted to say I LOVE the new calls... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm listening to them a lot and I'll comment more about them once I know them better...

But seriously man, I really appreciate this stuff. No matter what's going on in life... Little annoying things, bigger crappier things... listening to these calls makes me forget them, for a while at least. I certainly appreciate all the work you put into this, whether it's all the upfront work that goes into making and updating what's most certainly the best soundboard in the world, to the prep work for making and recording the calls, to the post-processing work to put them up here.

All I can say is I owe you a shitload of coding work for you if you can think of anything you need done... And thank you!
Fudgebody
JACKULATOR4000
old pro

Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 09:42:32 pm »

Btw, I noticed and loved the *AHEM* as a number... Only jack would do a cryptogram for a phone number...

Stork = ?
Clock = ?
*AHEM* = ?

What I didn't notice until after a few times through was his last name... I assumed it was like the jackuitof call - a ridiculous misspelling for what sounds like clip-te-clang. But once I actually visually what you were spelling... Genius. Just imagine, the last name is now on record somewhere. It's probably just a post-it, or maybe it was just a search though a patient list, but still...

And jeez, jack's poor garbage man - what hasn't he been through?
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 01:29:38 am »

thanks Fudgebody -- always nice to hear stuff like that  T_Grin4

and I'm glad someone finally noticed clit-tickling. how roy got away with using it repeatedly -- and as his last name no less, all I can say is  huh grin tongue

as for the garbageman, I think it's a statement on our society really, and on our unspoken caste system, that they can be so readily pissed on, or fucked until one shits himself blue -- objectified and dehumanized, as a matter of course. jack's gonna turn over a new leaf, get some new friends and call his congressman about this garbageman situation.  T_Cool2

and the fuckin stork, clock thing -- that just about killed me  grin T_Grin2 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_cheesy2

Lando Wolfcake
100 Club

^me, not jack.

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 12:48:58 am »

"844 - 811 *HMM*"
"844 -811 what."
"844 - 811 *HMM*."
*repeat*

god that was a great bit -  really love how trigger happy roy was with *HMM* for this and 'i want vodka' - and how subtly insistent jack was that *HMM* was part of his phone number - would love to hear some more of that in upcoming calls  T_Grin1

"stork... clock"  T_Cool

if i made a top ten list, this would be on it
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 11:36:48 pm »

thanks Fudgebody -- always nice to hear stuff like that  T_Grin4

and I'm glad someone finally noticed clit-tickling. how roy got away with using it repeatedly -- and as his last name no less, all I can say is  huh grin tongue

as for the garbageman, I think it's a statement on our society really, and on our unspoken caste system, that they can be so readily pissed on, or fucked until one shits himself blue -- objectified and dehumanized, as a matter of course. jack's gonna turn over a new leaf, get some new friends and call his congressman about this garbageman situation.  T_Cool2

and the fuckin stork, clock thing -- that just about killed me  grin T_Grin2 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_cheesy2

haha, the name is pretty good. She probably just didn't think about it because the accent on it does a good job of "hiding" it  lipsrsealed
When I first heard it I thought it was CLIP-TICKLING but I have bad hearing...

I don't get why they never seem to question the random words in between telephone numbers  shocked

and about the garbage man.. I see the makings of a call in that right there  lipsrsealed T_Grin2

I love "What else could I do?"  cheesy

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 12:58:57 am »

that new avatar pic is hilarious bronco -- "and you want someone to share the moment with"  grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: