The Team Jackulator Forums
April 26, 2024, 01:14:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lost calls  (Read 855 times)
chesterthompson
baby jack

Awards
« on: January 25, 2013, 03:56:25 am »

Hey, this is Chester Thompson.  I made a ton of prank calls to various places, and I got a rise out of the victims.  I just have one question:

Last year, I made a ton of prank calls to a Midas dealership in Winchester, VA.  I used the soundboards of Bob Chandler, Frank Rizzo, Frank Garrett, and Bail Bondsman.  I was going to edit the calls to put on Youtube, but my computer got all messed up, and I was unable to get into any of my folders.  It was probably because there was a virus in one of the programs I downloaded.  I had to format the entire drive, thus getting rid of all of my wanted files.  Now I'm trying to find a way to get those calls back because I'm pretty sure they were recorded on the other end, because the manager called the police multiple times (just a note, he usually refers to the police as "the law", when he says stuff like "I'm gonna call the law").  I got him very pissed off eventually when he was yelling at me to come to his place when he said "COME ON DOWN!! LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!".  Can somebody help me find a way to get those calls if they were recorded on the manager's end?
Report to moderator   Logged
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 09:45:13 am »

well, just off the top of my head I'd say you can't get them back. I guess your only real options at this point are:

1. contact the guy and see if he still has the recordings
2. break into the NSA and sort through all the data in your file until you find the calls

Fudgebody
JACKULATOR4000
old pro

Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:29 pm »

Very carefully  cheesy
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 11:42:46 pm »

the NSA thing was a joke. conspiracy guys think the government has giant mainframe computers that store every phone call, every site you visit, every piece of online correspondence... so, if they're right, then on some giant underground computer there are copies of all of your phone calls.

that said, we don't repeat call people here. it's one of our biggest no-nos, and for good reason -- it's called harassment, and it's illegal. so you SHOULD feel nervous about calling the people you were harassing and asking them if they still have the recordings -- so you can post them on the internet... so that part was a joke too.

sorry to be a dick, but roy and I got into the pranking thing and we had sense enough to try to be gentlemen about it. not everyone does, clearly, but I'm not inclined to help someone retrieve prank calls that violate my moral sensibilities. nor do I think anyone else here is so inclined.

if I were you, I'd consider them all gone. because in reality, they are. I seriously doubt whoever you pranked would still have the audio files. and even if they did I'm even more doubtful they'd be agreeable to providing them to you.

so let's just start fresh.

haya doin? welcome  cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: