The Team Jackulator Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:48:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Scottish Professor Soundboard  (Read 1617 times)
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« on: January 26, 2020, 05:14:24 pm »

That seems quite a nice program you have there Jack master, the autoboard 5.

I've been using my own voice with this one and the professor the character I created is very sexist towards the ladies very rude and weird to people as well. His main hobby is phoning up the supermarkets to ask questions or get angry with people. He is a young professor, usually when you think of the professor you probably think of someone who is in their 60s but my professor is young, born in 1975, that's not my real year of birth but the professor's birth year. He calls the ladies (Vaggie). Lots of rude ones such as him burping on the phone, accusing someone of burping also many other ones such as asking for strange food. THe food he asks for in the shop is quite disgusting and probably banned in most in the world.

A little problem, when coming to saving the progress you made, I always try to make sure it saves okay before I attempt any work, I tried saving it but I'm not too sure how to load it up again. I was wondering if it actually did save or there might be a problem.
Report to moderator   Logged
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 05:57:12 pm »

If anyone is downloading the autoboard 5 make sure the avast is turned off as it automatically deletes the file which is strange if you have it on. Hope this can be of help.

Another thing yes you need avast off all the time when working with it and never use it with avast on as I think it deletes the file, strange but there we go.
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 05:23:25 pm »

I might of posted this in the wrong part. That's me just uploaded my soundboard with filezila to the Jackmaster server using the username and password hopefully everything transferred okay and we might need the jackmaster to approve it.
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 07:25:16 pm »

Here's a soundboard I created using my own voice. (Scottish Professor) The Scottish professor has been calling up a lot of the supermarkets and harassing the people in the store. He insults the ladies by calling them vaggie. Give the professor a try if you are looking for that something that is different.

(It only has 124 sounds but probably enough to start some sort of conversation in a supermarket)

https://www.filehosting.org/file/details/845887/The%20Sxottish%20Professor%20Soundboard.zip

stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 09:30:03 am »

To download, you have to enter an Email address. While this is annoying, I still did it, and the site said it sent me the download link to my Email address. However, it didn't. Looks very shady to me.

Re-upload to one of the better file-hosters like Mediafire or Zippyshare please.
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 05:04:36 pm »

Thanks Stoneeh

I hope this works okay, I've added it as a zip file I wonder if I should add it as a folder as I'm thinking of passing this around in youtube links and a lot of people tend not to have the zip file program to unzip files.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6xsq6juycywukx7/The_Sxottish_Professor_Soundboard.zip/file

I'm new to mediafire but hoping I'm doing it properly.
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 06:53:21 am »

Pretty good. I'm sure this can be used well to agitate and/or confuse some people  lipsrsealed. Nice effort buddy  shocked

Some more business specific lines, like ordering food, would probably be helpful in getting calls started.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: