The Team Jackulator Forums
April 26, 2024, 03:54:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Agent 47 (Hitman)  (Read 1999 times)
Fry
Good times, noodle salad

jackboard fan

Awards
« on: April 08, 2013, 03:04:24 pm »

Agent 47 is a professional assassin and is the star of the Hitman video games. He's voiced by David Bateson, a Danish voiceover artist who also does film, theater, and TV & radio commercials.

Metalboss44 was working on a 47 soundboard a while ago, and it sounded fantastic - but it unfortuantely seems to have disappeared.

So I started one using audio extracted from Hitman: Blood Money, and managed to extract audio from Hitman: Absolution as well. There's also extras from David Bateson's other works. I didn't take anything from the first three Hitman games, since I wasn't happy with the sound quality. I ended up with about 400 buttons total.

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/mgal_data/UploadedFiles/Fry/Agent47/Player.swf
Download (.zip): http://www.jackulator.com/smf/mgal_data/UploadedFiles/Fry/agent47.zip

Have fun with this  smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 06:25:40 pm »

good quality audio -- some useful stuff  embarrassed

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:15:45 pm »

YES!

You rock... I'm currently messing around with this one at work. Haha

Fantastic.

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 07:39:18 am »

I just wanted to chime in again to say thanks for rebuilding this board, Fry. I all but forgot about the board when I lost the original copy and calls I made from it. Well done w/ the quality.  shocked

Fry
Good times, noodle salad

jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 03:27:36 pm »

I just wanted to chime in again to say thanks for rebuilding this board, Fry. I all but forgot about the board when I lost the original copy and calls I made from it. Well done w/ the quality.  shocked
Sure, it was a lot of fun to put together. i'm still slow with using the board, and i'm sticking with free skype which limits calls to toll-free numbers. this is a quick one to sample the voice quality which seems alright:

Podcast

I'd like to have 47 call people about the stolen briefcase, hotel reservations, especially a pet store, etc, but probably won't get around to it. so i encourage anyone who wants to try that to please give it a shot!

and-do you still have the audio from the earlier hitman games? with all the sources combined there would probably be enough clips for 47 to be conversationally fluent  T_grin9
Fry
Good times, noodle salad

jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »

also random note, the sheikh scream in the sound FX menu is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. i'm overusing it for sure but it seems to never get old  grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: