The Team Jackulator Forums
April 24, 2024, 04:05:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jesus I must be crazy to be in a loony-bin like this  (Read 1366 times)
Dr. Ziegler
jackboard fan

Awards
« on: July 04, 2013, 12:02:00 am »

Hi fellow jack-offs. I finally decided to join the forum

I remember I first listened to a Jack call on youtube in early 2008. Then I found this place but after about mid way thru 2008 I didn't come here for a long-ass time or listen to any jack calls.

Now I've been going crazy on jack calls over the last couple of months. Revisiting some of my old favourites and listening to some of the ones you've made since. My favourite "new" call is Sound Defects #2. I've sent a few ideas over PM to team Jack already. I hope they dont think they suck too much  wink  huh
Report to moderator   Logged
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 01:20:21 am »

kind of funny thinking someone stopped by five years ago and found their way back  smiley

yeah we're still around  T_grin

got your PM -- getting ready for my family reunion -- lots of stuff to do, otherwise I'd have got back to ya -- I may have to wait until after to do more calls, or just do some by my lonesome

anyway -- good to meet you, again  cool T_Grin5 T_Cool2

Dr. Ziegler
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 01:45:01 am »

kind of funny thinking someone stopped by five years ago and found their way back  smiley

Yeah I was detained against my will. IN THE STATE MENTAL INSTITUTION  grin

yeah we're still around  T_grin

got your PM -- getting ready for my family reunion -- lots of stuff to do, otherwise I'd have got back to ya -- I may have to wait until after to do more calls, or just do some by my lonesome

anyway -- good to meet you, again  cool T_Grin5 T_Cool2

I'm 95% sure this is the first Jack call I ever heard. although obviously it was a long time ago so it's a little hazy now

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qeFaAUH_Nf0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qeFaAUH_Nf0&rel=0</a>

I just loved hearing all those baffled people.   T_Grin2 So I was kinda addicted. Not sure why I ever stopped listening actually.  T_Shock2

As long as they keep showing "As good as it gets" on TV i'll probably never be able to forget these pranks, lol. It's literally impossible to watch that movie without chuckling and thinking about confused fast food employees now. And a bunch of other Jack movies too. But that one stands out for some reason. You've probably somehow managed to use every single one of Jack's lines in As Good As It Gets in your calls at some point.  grin  grin  cool
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 01:45:22 am »

nice to meet ya, you got a youtube? ...anyways glad you stumbled back in, we can't have any escapees, mental institutions policy.
Give this man a cigarette  T_Anger1 critiqueJack cool

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Dr. Ziegler
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 02:15:27 am »

nice to meet ya, you got a youtube? ...anyways glad you stumbled back in, we can't have any escapees, mental institutions policy.
Give this man a cigarette  T_Anger1 critiqueJack cool

Youtube channel? Nope..... if I had some calls to offer I might start one.

I'm kinda annoyed actually cos I just got a new computer and I can't seem to record sound on it. Whereas everything was nicely set up on my old computer, I have "compatability issues"  and  other shitty problems now because it's a newer version of windows. If I can get it working I might donate some sound clips of weird stuff. Or I might just have to crank the old PC up to record them (it's still just about working but it's like skinning a deer with a nail file). I'm confused about what is the current state of your policy about only including clips from Jack movies. I really liked how you used the "Sheila Dickshit" clip from that batshit insane New Zealand TV host in Sound Defects #2. At first I was like "wait, what movie did Jack say "Sheila Dickshit in? then I googled it, haha. I guess you use other stuff sometimes but the main thing is it seems to be still almost 100% jack clips.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 01:31:14 pm »

gotta throw some current events in there occasionally  critiqueJack

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print