The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:25:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: moniter problem \ batshit colors  (Read 1737 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« on: October 17, 2013, 04:48:17 pm »

My regular computer is in the shop because of a damn virus of course... So I'm back to using this major piece of shit computer with Ubuntu on it . First I had to replace the internal battery because it didn't work at all but I got it up and running but there's something wrong with the video--the colors are wierd and distorted blues are black and everything yellowish.  huh huh
It can't be a problem with the monitor because it worked just fine only yesterday with my other computer. I tried adjusting my monster but it doesn't help 
Also parts of the screen are blurry. I didn't notice anything wrong on the inside but there is a bolt slightly loose that connects the cable to the computer but it worked before in this condition, a while ago, months or a year ago
wtf....

oh and they better fix my good computer without deleting everything cause I had new Al Pacino stuff on there I hadn't backed up yet  angry angry angry

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 02:29:42 am »

Sounds like a shit storm!

Did you try going into Control Panel > A&P > Display. you can try adjusting the colour around to see if it makes it more suitable. that reminds me of the old W95 monitors with the nobs where you can shift the screen, lighting and colour. Remember that shit  cheesy

There is something always wrong with computers. mine crashes when it's being over worked with programs due to over heating because my fan broke  rolleyes

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:47 pm »

I was having trouble with my monitor the other day too -- top of the screen was flickering. just restarted and it went away. bizarre. nothing like what you're dealing with there.

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 01:38:22 pm »

well the new Al Pacino shit is gone. Fortunately it wasn't that much, just some stuff from the beginning of Scarface to the chainsaw scene. But it's worse; My Al Pacino movies and stuff are all saved on a flash drive cause I got rid of the DVDs a long time ago. [or some of them people took and never gave back  angry ] And there's a good chance my flash drives are infected.
IVE HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: