The Team Jackulator Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:32:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from DangerDave  (Read 1415 times)
Hair of the Dog
baby jack

Awards
« on: December 06, 2013, 04:11:33 pm »

Hello fellow Jackulators!  I was DangerDave on the other forum and I'm glad to be back.  smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 04:28:00 pm »

Hey! Nice to see you over here. I took that other forum down because it was a pile. The only way to keep it from getting spammed was to make it so people couldn't register, which kind of defeats the point right? haha......

So yeah. Introduce yourself around. Mingle. Have some of the egg nog. Ring in the New Year in style.  cool

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 04:30:45 pm »

also, something I just realized after making a test account the other day to see if the registration setup is working properly -- literally everything on the site is marked as unread after you join... I'd say that's pretty much understood... not sure why they set it up that way..

so anyway, be sure to click the 'Mark All Messages As Read' button -- near the bottom of the main page of the forum on the righthand side

then, anything that lights up on the forum after that will just be actual new posts since you joined... 

Hair of the Dog
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 08:26:15 pm »

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.  It looks like you put a lot of hours into that new forum only for a bunch of assholes to ruin everything.   angry  Good thing for the old forum ya know what I mean?  Quick question...  do regular members have access to their profiles?  I'd like to upload an avatar pic.  Do I just mail it to you?   
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 08:35:44 pm »

Yeah I did put a lot of time into it... 100 hours or so at least... But yeah, to access your profile just click the PROFILE button in the main link bar for the site up top there. if you don't see one, that must mean I have the permissions set so you have to have X number of posts before you can alter your profile. I can't think of any good reason for it being like that, except maybe that people can post spam in their profiles and bad links. Let me know how it goes.

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 09:04:25 pm »

Welcome back Hair of the Dog

oh btw Jack. the site looks polished to near perfection,  sit down and have a beer   T_cheesy2 T_Cool

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Hair of the Dog
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 11:55:01 am »

Thanks marleycake.  Great artwork of Harley Quinn BTW.

Hmm, I don't have a "profile" button at the top.  The ones I have is "home, help, playlist, arcade, search, my messages, media, members, and logout".  I attached a partial screenshot of how my profile looks. 
Maybe I'll have access when I graduate from Baby Jack?

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 11:59:46 am »

you should be all set Dog -- there were some strange permission settings I fixed  T_smile2

and thanks marls -- I did the job!  angry cheesy

it's much more streamlined now

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: