The Team Jackulator Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:29:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh turkey please dont leave me  (Read 2599 times)
sugarman
baby jack

Awards
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:41:16 pm »

I thought i'd pop up and see weasel. Long time lurker on here first time poster, thought I may as well post and get involved in all the forum shenanigans.

I've listened to the entire library of calls 3-4 times  rolleyes jack's calls have to be some of the most ridiculous shit i've ever heard, id pay good money to have a jackulator9000 installed in my brain  cheesy

it has probably been said plenty already, but i've never seen pranks as silly yet so professionally done as jack's, i can listen to the same call plenty of times and still find new lines that completely catch me off guard, i've burst out laughing in loads of exams or in class when a random jack line pops in my head. Looking forward to your next batch of calls guys, the world needs more jack!  smiley  shocked  lipsrsealed

Report to moderator   Logged
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 11:07:44 pm »

the Triple L brotherhood is joining up en masse -- all hail the Long Time Lurkers  T_grin12

thanks for the kind words mate, and welcome aboard the clown car   critiqueJack smiley T's joker

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 11:21:02 pm »

Welcome to the Brotherhood  T_Anger1 cool T_Grin1 T_Grin4

Great introduction btw, we don't get much of that  cheesy huh T_Anger1 glad to have you on board

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 11:47:15 pm »

hi sugarman

Podcast

, welcome

i can listen to the same call plenty of times and still find new lines that completely catch me off guard, i've burst out laughing in loads of exams or in class when a random jack line pops in my head

nice observation, happens to me too, often have to hold myself back to not appear CRAZY  T_Grin3
sugarman
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:11:32 pm »

thanks guys! good to be part of this batshit crazy place  cool
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 09:15:53 pm »

I'm sure sugarman is my brother. It sure is a crazy place. Hope eveyone has had a good halloween. We used to play the playstation and listen to some of the calls at the same time. I Hope I have the right sugarman as we both burst out laughing when Bill clinton says hillary's water broke. I wonder what the man himself thinks of this place, the master (Jack Nicholson)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: