The Team Jackulator Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:07:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: newest version of poker game  (Read 1537 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: April 20, 2014, 08:46:32 pm »

latest version: http://www.jackulator.com/FirebaseGames/pokerWithAJackbox/pokerWithAJackbox17.html

v.17 -- redux... something was wrong with 18. or maybe not, I don't know
v.18 -- got rid of the NEWCOMMANDER code that was making it so people coming into the room were having commander be 'null', causing the ERROR sound
v.17 -- fixed that stupid split pot thing where the guy who bet way than anyone else has doesn't 'win' his overage back, fixed yellow section in jackbox so it goes down as far as it's supposed to
v.16 -- newer version of 14 with fixed inContention array with commas in the chip counts for hands and pots. will re-attempt to incorporate the password system from 15
v.15 -- tried to add a password system, worked, but something I changed the other day playing with lux broke the 'inContention' array, so I abandoned the version and went back to 14
v.14 -- you get stood up for lagging too hard, people with zero chips aren't considered in contention for the hand...
v.13 -- made little speech bubbles that pop up when people talk, also added new sounds for when people enter and exit the room, and sit and stand at the table
v.12 -- you can't open the min/pot window, then click check or fold so it stays open, and break the game by betting during someone else's turn (thanks to unicornpizza for pointing that one out)
v.11 -- you can't sit until the first person takes their turn in the hand. this prevents me having to make a much more complicated system for deciding who's in the hand and when.  cool

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:24:50 pm »

okay... so it took me four or five days' work to get it 'finished'. but it is.

and by finished I mean working about as well as it used to. there are the same old glitches (fixed a few), but like before once you get playing you can usually keep playing without problems -- until someone new comes in

so I guess the plan will be to keep the one that's up there loaded and work on an alternate version that I'll keep private for now, and see if I can't tackle the glitches that eluded me back in 2012 when I first made this thing.

and once I fixed the poker game it was literally 20 minutes to fix the jackbox since they run on the same platform.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: