The Team Jackulator Forums
April 23, 2024, 05:07:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1841 times)
fillyourboots
baby jack

Awards
« on: October 30, 2014, 08:40:15 pm »

Hiya,

Just sticking my head in the door to say hello and a big thanks for providing this space. I have appreciated the calls from this site for years now. smiley

After being a longtime 'consumer' of soundboard calls, however, I decided in early 2014 to give it a go myself. I've been having loads of fun with them and it's been great sharing the laughter that comes of the calls with others on youtube.

Recently, I had a flashback to a 'Bill Clinton' call I think I once heard on this site wherein he is requesting tow service after wrecking his car in a ditch. I remember it having me in stitches at the time and so now that I am actively using soundboards myself, I wondered if that particular Clinton board was available anywhere. I did come across one on 'realmofdarkness', but it doesn't seem to be as comprehensive as what must have been used for the call I remember.

Anyhow, if anyone has any info about the board, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Otherwise, thanks again for this site and for providing so many with hours of laughter.

Cheers!

edit: I'm an idiot. Did a search of the site and managed to find what I think I'm looking for. Kudos for such a brilliant soundboard!

Report to moderator   Logged
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:12:12 pm »

well, admitting it is the first step  cool

welcome to the club, and i hope you post some of those calls will ya   lipsrsealed
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 09:36:15 pm »

how's it goin' buddy  cheesy link us your youtube

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
fillyourboots
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 10:17:52 am »

Thanks for the welcome!

My youtube channel is at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIS7GX6sIipg4wBl6uQ5hFQ

I'm afraid I've never had the nerve to take on Jack as a soundboard, but perhaps I will now.

Been enjoying exploring the Clinton board so far, but not sure I'm using it right. There seem to be some words that aren't clickable, while other words simply bring up a blank box. Is that my browser crapping out, or something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks again for the welcome and look forward to discovering more of the bounty of calls here!
HairyChinaman
Chinaman
megaposter

Buffalo Bills Urn.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 03:21:47 pm »

Hi! Glad to have you on board!  grin
Just started listening to your stuff, all really funny so far cool Your intros crack me up.

I thought I'd take this moment to give you an important link
http://www.jackulator.com/FirebaseGames/pokerWithAJackbox/pokerWithAJackbox17.html

This is our little poker game with a jackbox built right in   cheesy
If you feel like playing some poker/ messing around in a multi-player soundboard this is the place to do it  shocked

I need a Johnny Damon jersey, can you do that?

Podcast

Podcast

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: