The Team Jackulator Forums
April 26, 2024, 10:17:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Joe Pesci A.I. dating (Experimenting with Skynet)  (Read 517 times)
metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« on: July 02, 2021, 06:16:28 pm »

Sophie and her creators were back in the news not that long ago and I have been screwing around with this seeing what type of scary responses I could get. I intended on it being a series but she is pretty stubborn with some of the more exotic lines of dialog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCSwKH_nBUU

I'm back in all of my 240p glory. I'm keeping the aesthetics retro, guys, with clearly copywritten music to avoid monetization and also show my street cred. It's missing the LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE Comic Sans but I didn't want to push it too far.

Report to moderator   Logged

Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 06:21:06 pm »

While she doesn't seem like the kind of girl you can get too far with, conversationally or otherwise, it's still somewhat interesting in a fundamentally creepy way. The way she says you can imagine how she is laughing right now, in response to Pesci's classic amusing clown question, I have trouble thinking of anything except the type of deadpan robotic "Ha. Ha. Ha." sort of laugh you'd hear from the earliest text-to-speech programs. Combine that with the retrospective stylings you've availed yourself of, plus actually seeing this kind of video pop up in my subscription feed, and you good sir have successfully taken me back about a decade or so ago, to the good old days of soundboard hijinks. Thanks for that. I sure do appreciate it, however minimal the effort.

Now, why not see how she would respond to jolly old St. Nicholson?  grin

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 05:51:05 am »

Ahh thanks so much, it brought me back too making it. As the channel and content are mostly relics of the 2009 era silliness I find it humorous to make anything else that I put up on there indistinguishable from that stuff. I was always more of an idea person than anything else, so theres that.

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 03:08:50 am »

Here is the De Niro sequel to this call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdrB1SoJzOM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print