The Team Jackulator Forums
April 18, 2024, 08:37:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: My thoughts on John Lennon, Trump, Hillary, Marxism and Facism & S. Johansson  (Read 1014 times)
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« on: December 09, 2016, 06:00:18 pm »

After watching the series America's untold History (by Oliver Stone) on Netflix because Jackulator mentioned it somewhere I came across this video of Lennon telling it like it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbKsgaXQy2k

Lennon was completely right about everything down to the core principles, I've always believed him some what but fashioned him as a little too out there. I was Wrong.

He was right about the Vietnam War, about needing Peace, about being governed by insane people with insane goals, the people having power, the governments divide and conquer tactics of the 60's, America falling within, about the CIA atrocities

I use to think Lennon was anti-establishment (for good reasons for his time) and all about Leary's Philosophy but Lennon wasn't he was about taking back control from the industrial complex war machine and give it back to the people, the war machine that Truman, Eisenhower and Nixon Established and maintained out of irrational fear of communism which turned into a cold thirsty war profiteering machine disguised as nationalism, patriotism and of course under the cloak of western capitalism.

The CIA's “Phoenix Program” in Vietnam was shocking to read more into, including drug trafficking..makes you think if they're capable of that they would be capable of killing JFK & his brother ..even Lennon

it's sad to think those are no longer considered crazy theories  tongue T_Anger1 Lennon had a big influence, it's totally possible (duuuude)

now that Trump is president ...I fear that fascism will rise again, Trump's a fucking retard narcissist whom to be the perfect puppet for more blood to be spilled...there is an ugly monster behind the curtain (the American iron curtain)

we've not learned our lessons of history yet.

and I blame liberals more than conservatives this time around for making trump appealing

liberals today are regressive, political correctness is anti-intellectualism to the core, they want safe spaces everywhere which means they want to have their ideas unchallenged so they can pretend they hold the same kind of intellectual discourse but they don't they represent social relativism, they've become tolerant of other cultures intolerance. Useful Idiots

Liberals represent social Marxist values. which has led  to more segregation and racism

it's no wonder Hillary lost. now America has an orange cunt as president who represents racism, denies climate change and seems neutral on nuclear weapons  T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1

what to even do from this point out  cry embarrassed

thanks for making it to the end here is a hot picture of scarlet johansson

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 08:05:14 am »

After watching the series America's untold History (by Oliver Stone) on Netflix because Jackulator mentioned it somewhere I came across this video of Lennon telling it like it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbKsgaXQy2k

Lennon was completely right about everything down to the core principles, I've always believed him some what but fashioned him as a little too out there. I was Wrong.

He was right about the Vietnam War, about needing Peace, about being governed by insane people with insane goals, the people having power, the governments divide and conquer tactics of the 60's, America falling within, about the CIA atrocities

I use to think Lennon was anti-establishment (for good reasons for his time) and all about Leary's Philosophy but Lennon wasn't he was about taking back control from the industrial complex war machine and give it back to the people, the war machine that Truman, Eisenhower and Nixon Established and maintained out of irrational fear of communism which turned into a cold thirsty war profiteering machine disguised as nationalism, patriotism and of course under the cloak of western capitalism.

The CIA's “Phoenix Program” in Vietnam was shocking to read more into, including drug trafficking..makes you think if they're capable of that they would be capable of killing JFK & his brother ..even Lennon

it's sad to think those are no longer considered crazy theories  tongue T_Anger1 Lennon had a big influence, it's totally possible (duuuude)

now that Trump is president ...I fear that fascism will rise again, Trump's a fucking retard narcissist whom to be the perfect puppet for more blood to be spilled...there is an ugly monster behind the curtain (the American iron curtain)

we've not learned our lessons of history yet.

and I blame liberals more than conservatives this time around for making trump appealing

liberals today are regressive, political correctness is anti-intellectualism to the core, they want safe spaces everywhere which means they want to have their ideas unchallenged so they can pretend they hold the same kind of intellectual discourse but they don't they represent social relativism, they've become tolerant of other cultures intolerance. Useful Idiots

Liberals represent social Marxist values. which has led  to more segregation and racism

it's no wonder Hillary lost. now America has an orange cunt as president who represents racism, denies climate change and seems neutral on nuclear weapons  T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1 T_Anger1

what to even do from this point out  cry embarrassed

thanks for making it to the end here is a hot picture of scarlet johansson

awesome post man +++++

nice touch putting Scarlett in too -- sort of necessary these days.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: