The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:07:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: bojack horseman is seriously depressing (but good)  (Read 899 times)
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« on: April 25, 2017, 11:43:45 pm »

This is the most depressing Netflix show I've ever seen in my life, but it has so much truth to it  critiqueJack

I highly recommend it, just not when your depressed  embarrassed cry cheesy and just don't expect a happy out come for bojack

it's like Daria infused with watching full house on acid and mushrooms ...think about that  cry cry cry cry

despite it being a silly cartoon with humanoid animals don't expect to leave your brain at the door because it deals with some serious heavy shit, it gets you when your guard is down because you just don't expect it from this sort of show

8 out of 10  cool smiley

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 09:27:19 am »

I couldn't finish season 2. I liked the first season but yeah. probably because it's too depressing

still, I like that Jesse Pinkman (?) is in it, so I could add clips to the Jesse board

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 04:46:35 am »

It gets so much worse in Season 3  cry cry grin

Best to watch with a Beer! ..it would be good for harvesting Jesse Pinkman/Aaron Paul audio  critiqueJack

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: