The Team Jackulator Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:42:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Chris Cornell dies  (Read 874 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« on: May 30, 2017, 05:19:10 pm »

damn, another freaking musician suicide. depressing. I was a big fan of Soundgarden and Audioslave, I thought he was a great writer and singer, even though I wasn't super familiar with all his stuff.

-rant-
And once again the family is disputing the suicide. Look, Idk anything about it and I'll admit that murders happen, some doctors are bad and people will do seedy horrible things, but it seems like an odd coincidence if all these celebrity suicides are actually some doctor or person making it look like suicide (or just over prescribing pills). Come on, suicide happens and it seems like the family/friends never want to admit it. I can speak for my own family; a suicide happened when I was a teenager and most of my family acted idiotically; like "we had no idea!" bullshit; if people weren't so wrapped up in their own bullshit and took some time to care for each other maybe you'd prevent a suicide once and a while.
Also stop taking so many pills. I'm strongly against an overabundance of pills except when they are absolutely necessary. I'm depressed, but I'm not going to take pills because I know exactly WHY I'm depressed; my life is shit; I need to improve my life. Taking pills is not going to help.

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 11:56:24 pm »

yeah it's terrible. did a tribute set to him at open mic night. powerful voice, great lyrics that were cryptic enough that you didn't know necessarily exactly what he was singing about, but you could identify with them

one of my favorite singer/songwriters of all time. very fucking sad indeed. but the last song he played was a zeppelin cover and the last verse said not to mourn him. so I won't. just celebrate him and his music.

on the pills I used to think the same thing, but  I'm not so sure anymore

since I've been taking kratom on my lunch breaks and my feet don't hurt, I've found that my attitude has improved because of less pain, and I'm able to be more positive in general because I know I can work and not be in pain anymore, and people have really responded to my change in attitude

but the thing of it is, before because of my attitude I couldn't see HOW things could get any better. I was miserable and angry and depressed about my job, but now that I've seen how people responded to my being positive and I see that part of the reason I was so miserable at work is that I was so miserable at work..... it's gotten to the point that if I stopped taking the kratom I'm not sure that would change

so maybe all people need is a chance to see how changing their attitude can change everything, so taking an antianxiety or antidepressant for a while could help in that regard -- just showing them how things could be different if they didn't stress or feel negative about everything

so it wouldn't be the pills that fix you, just an idea -- like the pills are a form of inception or something

because I just fucked up majorly with a girl I was kind of with for a while -- because I let my anxiety get in the way

if I'd been able to take anti-anxiety meds and sort through shit with a calmer head I do believe things would have worked much better between us -- to the point that once we were on firmer footing in the relationship and I felt more secure I could probably have stopped taking the meds

in any case, this one was fucking with me pretty hard, and I finally had enough

so to come full circle on this reply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgr82Y6Imfk

so I'm thinking I'm gonna use my health insurance and get some powerful antianxiety meds... because I need a girlfriend and I don't want my tendency to overthink everything to get in the way of me eventually being a little happier

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 05:04:45 pm »

Another Hero gone sad

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: