The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:16:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Driver's license  (Read 1456 times)
Stu-Pot
jackboard fan

Awards
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:47:17 am »

I fucked up my driver's test (the written one). 46 out of 65 questions answered correctly. 52 is the minimum that you need to have answered correctly in order to be approved.  sad

I'm not sure why I'm posting this here. I usually don't beat myself up for making mistakes but this time I just questioned my whole life and fucking felt dumb. I really feel like an idiot during my lowpoints.

Anyway, how are you nasty little jacks doing?  T_grin6
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 10:38:19 am »

Do it again, and don't wait too long. You were pretty close, and you're gonna get it next time no problem.
metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:26:29 am »

Dont beat yourself up over it. It took me a couple of tries, you can do it. This time just try and remember what you missed and keep those in your mind while you study beforehand. It will be so worth it in the end, and you wont even consider having missed it the first time around. You'll be back on your knees in no time.

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 07:02:59 pm »

I failed the physical part of the test my first try because I didn't come to a "complete stop". You know; that thing that nobody does EVER. Well I felt really stupid too, because it seemed super easy or like something I should've done easily. But I got it on my second try. Don't feel down; we all have 'dumb' moments.  cool

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Stu-Pot
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 08:03:03 am »

I failed the physical part of the test my first try because I didn't come to a "complete stop". You know; that thing that nobody does EVER. Well I felt really stupid too, because it seemed super easy or like something I should've done easily. But I got it on my second try. Don't feel down; we all have 'dumb' moments.  cool

Man that's a bummer, luckily my dad has told me to be thorough with stopping hah. I suppose there is a concern for making some minor mistake like that though. I've done further studying, and will continue to do so until my next opportunity to do the test.

Dont beat yourself up over it. It took me a couple of tries, you can do it. This time just try and remember what you missed and keep those in your mind while you study beforehand. It will be so worth it in the end, and you wont even consider having missed it the first time around. You'll be back on your knees in no time.

Everyone gets different questions here, so I did think that it was down to getting bad luck with which questions I got, because some were kinda unclear and some weren't too straightforward in my opinion. Dad agreed on that as well, baring in mind how different the questions can be.

Do it again, and don't wait too long. You were pretty close, and you're gonna get it next time no problem.

It seems like I'll be able to do it at least twice more within two months from what I read on their website, with no charge. Hopefully I'll do a swing and a hit on my next try. We'll see, I suppose.

The actual driving part is on Tuesday. I'm not too concerned but I suppose that a "rookie" mistake isn't impossible. I have spent some time driving though, so I think I should be alright.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all. I very much appreciate it!  cheesy
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 06:13:05 am »

my brother is an amazing driver and he didn't pass until his third try

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: