The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:05:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: jackulator didn't die  (Read 2579 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: December 05, 2017, 05:58:39 am »

I'm here... sorry it's been so long.

moved to Pennsylvania to be with my girl and her kids

still working as a baker, just at a different store

been living here since October 21st and I've been meaning to come on and shit but I'm only just now feeling settled.

gotta start actually sitting at my computer again. that's the main reason why I stopped coming to the site. I'd get home from work and sit on my couch instead of at my computer, and just use the mouse cord and the onscreen keyboard anytime I needed to type. but sitting at the actual computer in front of the keyboard opens up all kinds of new possibilities.

at any rate. having moved to a different state, Roy is now 81 miles away, and so we are unable to do calls as a team.

we'll probably do some when we get together here and there, but for the most part I'd say we're pretty well done.

we'll keep the site up, but as has been the case for years there won't be much going on in terms of new calls  really...

I'd love to get the goddamn poker and shoutbox up and running again. not sure what happened. I remember there was some issue with the payment system they had setup for the shoutbox and I couldn't get my money to go through. I'll have to dig back into it.

anywho. good to see you guys puttering around here and there  shocked embarrassed cool

everybody have a great christmas or whatever, and then it's on to 2018. sheesh. we're all getting old. even jackulator.com will be 10...

stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 05:57:41 pm »

Poker is still up, just hard to find players without the shoutbox.

Afair the old one expired and it was impossible to renew it (due to payment issues, just as you said). Then I believe you tried a new one and that is just dead now.. probably was a trial period or something that is over now..
HairyChinaman
Chinaman
megaposter

Buffalo Bills Urn.

Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 06:41:32 pm »

How much does it cost to renew the shoutbox? I'd gladly help out. And Jack, seriously no pressure to make any calls. You have a very solid library of classics. Most prank-callers envy your impressive calls, if not they respect them, I guarantee it really...

I need a Johnny Damon jersey, can you do that?

Podcast

Podcast

Woodfork
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 11:02:49 am »

How much does it cost to renew the shoutbox? I'd gladly help out. And Jack, seriously no pressure to make any calls. You have a very solid library of classics. Most prank-callers envy your impressive calls, if not they respect them, I guarantee it really...

Where can I hear these prank calls? Newbie here. Btw Jackulator, that snow figure in your sig almost made me spill my coffee.
stoneeh
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 01:47:02 pm »

Here you go sir:

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?board=108.0
Stu-Pot
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 09:04:34 am »

Your ol' fat bastard counternerd is still here. (Actually not fat  tongue)
 critiqueJack Hope you're all still donig alright. Happy New Year to you all, and I hope we can sit down and

Podcast

sometime.
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 07:37:16 pm »

Glad ur still with us Jackulator  grin embarrassed cheesy

we should plan game nights  T's joker

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
sugarman
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 06:43:26 pm »

Good to see you still about Jackulator! Shame about Roy not being close enough to do any more pranks with, makes me wonder what a recent/modern jackulator prank would be like, I'd always love to hear new jack content, I check this site now and then in case there's any new calls.

Man, been on a bit of a jackulator marathon recently, started listening to a few on youtube and now i'm back listening to tons on the main site playlist, I've been listening to random celebrity pranks on youtube but they never seem to be as snappy with the replies as Jackulator ones. Hope there's some new stuff in the future!
uTorrance
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 07:29:49 am »

How the fuuuuck did this happen  shocked
metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 09:38:08 pm »

Gangs all here, aint that a beauty.

Im glad to see everyone checking in if even just for a minute. I plan on being around a lot more since getting my new computer, I just redownloaded all the hybrid software and old soundboards, haha. I missed you old horsecocks.

stoneeh
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 11:47:26 am »

I looked ya up on the internet  shocked
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 02:05:08 pm »

I thought I'd pop up to say that I got an email recently from someone (who I'm pretty sure wasn't actually Jack) pretending to be Jackulator with a link. If it wasn't JAck it was someone or a spam bot of some kind pretending to be people I know, and the link was broken/possible virus  T_Shock1

If it was you Jack, sorry but the link didn't work. Thanks for checking up on me anyways.  T_grin10

This is scary, of course guess I'm not surprised but now we have bastards who can pretend to be people you know to infect your PC  T_Anger2

Hope you all are doing well. You gals enjoy your pussy uh I mean crotch uh I mean snatch, uh I mean lunch

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: