The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:26:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: sexual pig dogs and other assorted perverts  (Read 1661 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: December 05, 2017, 06:28:31 am »

Louis CK jerked off in front of women who didn't want him to.
Kevin Spacey hit on young boys...
even Al Franken was grabbing tits and asses (wtf???)

it seems like every day there's a new guy being accused of sexual misconduct of one sort or another  sad

I grabbed some asses when I was in high school. I knew it was 'wrong', but not the way it is today. just felt naughty, not like I was oppressing or abusing anyone

I wonder if someday soon we'll all have to come to grips with the fact that a LOT of men are, or were at one point (or moment) in their life -- digusting pig dogs

for women this has always just been a fact of life I guess. but men need to police each other on this shit.

I remember one time I was waiting to be picked up at the club by the college shuttle and there were these two little asian girls waiting with me, and this guy that rode down with us came out of the club all sweaty, talking LOUDLY about how much pussy there was in the club. I wanted to punch him in the face for talking like that when the two girls were clearly scared by his behavior. but I just gave him a look. didn't even say anything. felt bad about it later though

stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 04:07:58 am »

If you're quiet and respectful you're absolutely 100% sure to never ever get any your whole life. On the other hand, loudmouthed assholes always tend to have the hottest girls around them. So, what does that tell us about what kind of guy girls prefer?

Women (and people in general) tend to have a problem defining what they want. That's because the brain of the human species hasn't just developed from scratch. It is based on those of the simpler lifeforms preceding us, and those simple brains remain as the base of our brains. The higher reasoning is just stacked on top of it.
Those parts of the brain, the animal instinct part and the higher reasoning part, are often in conflict. Often the higher reasoning can't accept the things the animal instinct part wants it to do, so it basically just denies/suppresses these thoughts, and lets the animal part of the brain control our actions.

I found a cool illustration  cool

That's why a normally nice and respectful man can be a serial rapist or killer, or a woman can be a pro slut that likes to be abused and then go on to tell you she likes nice men.
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 08:06:34 pm »

Depends on the girl, but randomly grabby asses is stranger danger forsure, my point is men should learn to be gentleman and be respectful in public, and be a savage in the bedroom. you'll attract the right ones that way.

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 09:43:24 pm »

Its a new era, and not to condone anyones shit but there seems to be a lot guilt before being allowed to prove innocence.

I think Louis CK will be back in a few months, at least he didn't go screaming the N word in a packed comedy club. He actually asked consent too from what I understand.

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 05:35:59 am »

Here is a good example of a covert sexual pig dog. Woody Allen calling Diane Keaton a fellatrix at an award ceremony meant to honor her.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/01/woody-allen-american-film-institute-diane-keaton.html

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 06:26:58 pm »

grin

now that's some shit there mb...  grin

I agree that there is cognitive dissonance between 50 shades of grey and the little mermaid's versions of how men and women are supposed to interact.. but yeah... can't be disgusting anymore. or anyway, you can't become a celebrity after

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 08:24:59 pm »

http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=2813

grin

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 06:18:36 pm »

I think it largely has to do with the fact that things that were once more easily hidden are being exposed today due to the internet and new technology/ also a changing culture.

back in the 50s it was just normal for women to get beaten up all the time but as things when on it's not acceptable anymore; but women were maybe used to hiding it. Now they have more courage to speak up about it; that's a good thing.

I remember Micheal Chrichton saying something like "a percentage of people, when they attain any position of power, will abuse that power; regardless of sex, race etc." We tend to put people like Bill Cosby up on a pedestal but in reality they're no different from the rest of us; some are good some are bad.

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 08:54:25 am »

We tend to put people like Bill Cosby up on a pedestal but in reality they're no different from the rest of us; some are good some are bad.

Good realisation.

People tend to idolize and vilify out of proportion. They've got their golden boys who can do no wrong, and they've got their scapegoats who they can blame everything on. It seems to make things easy for them. Having someone to point the finger at both for saying "that's someone you can aspire to" and "he's pure evil, never become anything like him".  Like god and the devil.

Fucked up and stupid, but hey, when are people ever anything else?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: