The Team Jackulator Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:39:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 1868 times)
Iceman
Jack Master

Let's kick some ICE!

Awards
« on: March 10, 2018, 04:54:57 pm »

I, the Iceman. After ten years, ten long fucking years; have reached this point. Your prank calls have amused me. They have given my countless of hours of fun. The time that i have spent in the prank call community has made me laugh countless of times. It has made me cry, laugh, and think positive.

I was active for a while, and I was contributing - to the best of my abilities for the time being. Even though, it was nowhere near the quality that you produce on the website.

And it is my regret to inform you - this will be my last post on the website and I do respect all the effort that Jackulator; The Founder - has put on the site.

I cannot find myself to be contributing or listening to prank calls at this point because I have no interest nor the capability to post content here anymore.

So sadly I will leave the prank calling business behind me. I hope every single active and non-active person on this website enjoys the rest of their lives to the fullest with their families. I hope the best in their future endeavours.

Regards,

The Iceman.

T_grin6

Podcast

Sir? what do ya think?
Perpetual Second Banana
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

Location: "inside the meatsauce, drawing on my crap, like a drunk child"

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 05:45:19 pm »

I'm sorry to see you go. Though you leave the forums -- your existence shall be remembered. Iceman leaves Jackulator but onto a new venture -- the Ice-Man Cometh.

http://www.youtube.com/hildegain
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481771959&ref=profile
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JackulatorT

Podcast

^^^^my crispin freeman sample^^^^
87+ calls posted, to be honest i cannot be bothered counting
Torico
Whiskey, can you do that?
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 09:54:22 pm »

What killed the Iceman? The ice age!  T_grin6
uTorrance
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:25:54 am »

BYE! *buzzzzz* I can't seem to hang up.  embarrassed
Uncle Bingo
Torrance Napier
JACKULATOR4000
megaposter

Wendy? I'm home.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 11:01:58 pm »

Good luck out there, Iceman. Find yourself a good Icewoman with a big natural personality for you to do right by. We shared in a lot of the same laughs you and I, and, yes, they were indeed many, I know you can validate the happy times better than most of clowns here, so it's a considerable loss seeing you go like this or in any fashion, really. But you've earned your place on that wall, for that fact I am certain. God bless you everywhere you go, Sir. Now GETOUTOFHERE! Run away and never come back. This place will eat you alive just like it did me! seriously RUN! Before I have time to explain how it may already be too late!   rolleyes

Kind of a shame Jackulator McButterpants isn't here to say adieu to you, too.

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:51:27 am »

If I may speak out of quote: You'll be missed my friend. Pop in again sometime if you feel a jackulating urge.

Stu-Pot
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 07:53:18 pm »

Though I can't recall communicating with you in any form, it's sad to lose an oldie. I think it has possibly been around ten years since I came across this site as well. Christ do I hope it stays up, never found a place that comes close to amusing me so god damn much.  smiley
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 06:15:55 pm »

Thanks for saying goodbye Iceman, and for all of your contributions. Life gets more complicated and eats up more of your time the older you get. Seems like there's less and less time to devote to such hilarious nonsense. But you learn to appreciate new things.

"Pa, he ain't a yearlin' no more"

cry cry

grin

Best of luck Ice

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: