The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: mistah_blonde Date: September 01, 2009, 10:19:00 pm

click the pics for the audio mp3 link

Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 01, 2009, 10:36:52 pm
loved both of these but the satanic rascist one did indeed have better interactions
Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: mistah_blonde Date: September 02, 2009, 07:39:48 am
yeah Satanic Racist was probably the best one

hey, can only super members see this topic? i'm curious all of a sudden
Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: Slenkar Date: September 02, 2009, 11:06:39 am
both calls were good, he thought he was being smart by keeping him on the phone and getting him to repeating himself - lol
Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: Great_person Date: September 02, 2009, 01:08:37 pm
rofl, I love satanic racist calls!  grin
Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: metalboss44 Date: September 02, 2009, 04:45:01 pm
Thosde were funny man, good job.

I was going to move this over to the member pranks section but I've got no access to this section besides my own subforum,  tongue no worries, only reason I was going to do that was because I didn't notice it at first.  T_Cool2

Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: Dr.Martini Date: September 02, 2009, 07:00:29 pm
I just heard the Satanic Racist one and its great!  grin He repeats a lot of his lines I think this guy could have his own soundboard!

Quote from: metalboss44 on September 02, 2009, 04:45:01 pm

I was going to move this over to the member pranks section but I've got no access to this section besides my own subforum,  tongue no worries, only reason I was going to do that was because I didn't notice it at first.  T_Cool2

That's strange because I can move this topic.  huh

EDIT: Opps. I meant to move it to more members pranks.  tongue

Jackulator will have to move it now.  rolleyes
Re: Satanic Racist and Tom call the LAWYER By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: September 02, 2009, 07:09:27 pm
Quote from: Dr.Martini on September 02, 2009, 07:00:29 pm
I just heard the Satanic Racist one and its great!  grin He repeats a lot of his lines I think this guy could have his own soundboard!

That's strange because I can move this topic.  huh

Opps. I meant to move it to more members pranks.  tongue

Jackulator will have to move it now.  rolleyes

haha you so fucked up
i didn't think the post needed moving, oh well
we'll wait for jack to come and save the day.

"huh? who the fuck has been posting in my forum!?, mistah blonde!? WTF!! that sonnova!" lol just kidding