The Team Jackulator Forums
April 30, 2024, 03:40:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help playlist Arcade Search   Media   Downloads Login Register  

Audio File

The Jackulator 9000 Forums
«

»
SovietNude RowRowRowYourBoat EXPLAINING EARTHDAYBIRTHDAYSONG
EXPLAINING

Poster information

Item Info

jackulator

• Administrator
  • Total Items: 1282
  • Total Comments: 527
PostedSeptember 24, 2011, 05:25:31 pm
Filesize887 KB
FilenameEXPLAINING.mp3
Views35
Downloads1
Rating
5 (1 vote) (Weighted average: 4.91)
Comments2
BBC embed code
Direct link
Playlists
Jack Jams By jackulator
Items: 29
RSS Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending

Uncle Bingo

• JACKULATOR4000
  • Total Items: 12
  • Total Comments: 11
Comment #1 - Posted February 19, 2012, 07:04:51 pm
I remember when this was first used. It really meant a lot to hear good news delivered in such an original fashion, plus it was the first time I heard the Carly Simon backing track. I'll post what I posted then, my third ever post on this forum.

For the kind of quality chaos this site provides I'd stay loyal idling by for years just to hear something new. This shit is some of the most intelligent music I have ever had the pleasure of learning word for word. Just the laughs from el Duke-aroo combined with the confused voices of people just doing their job make for some of most impressive synchronicity the Earth has ever dueled together, and I hold comedic respect for few individuals on this planet: Sir David Attenborough, David Lynch, Jon Glaser, Michael J. Nelson, Damon Albarn, Tom Waits & Kathleen Brennan, maybe Thom Yorke and Nigel Godrich, and most certainly...uh. You. Haha. :-*  (I would probably blush if I ever thanked you in person)

(Haha, I just noticed I was almost fully quoting Arnold: "just doing my job." Arnold is the best soundboard, first dibs, but Jack is still the BEST. I'll be a-continuing waiting on you, sir...)
Last Edited: February 19, 2012, 07:05:56 pm

jackulator

• Administrator
  • Total Items: 1282
  • Total Comments: 527
Comment #2 - Posted March 14, 2012, 05:14:24 pm
yeah that's pretty friggin good if I do say so myself -- musta taken me an hour or two

thanks for the kind words UB -- high praise indeed

roy and I intend to do calls all the time, but there's so much going on. now with my recent legal troubles, well that just adds more to what was already a pretty full plate...

I hope I'll be able to keep the site up and running actually. it's like $120, but that's money I need for my lawyer. I think I can get roy to cover it this year. we'll see

what a shitstorm I'm in now. I could definitely use a laugh. maybe now's a good time to forget my troubles and just do some calls

Aeva Media 2.04 © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!