The Team Jackulator Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:08:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: *****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: #79 - Claude's A Real Pianist (6:24)  (Read 10513 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: November 24, 2007, 04:43:28 pm »

Claude's A Real Pianist

Podcast

DOWNLOAD:
download 'Claude's A Real Pianist'

LOW-FI DOWNLOAD (for dial-up users):
download  'Claude's A Real Pianist - dial-up version'

prankyoudude
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 05:19:07 pm »

atleast he was a good sport and laugh it was to many good parts to point out...alot of people been noticing jack voice lately.

YannickJoker
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 05:20:38 pm »

Great call. I love how the guy really laughs with him cheesy. His reaction, 'Sugarbush?' was also great.
Wildapes
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 08:31:38 pm »

Macdougalsidal is the magic word.

Guy was a good sport but not too bright about the head haha.
World Circus
MISSING IN ACTION
old pro

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 06:31:29 am »

I love the use of essentially all the musical bits you could find in jack movies...

I especially loved how you used the bit from Batman where the Joker shoots the Jack Palance character

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 02:00:08 pm »

Good one.  I like it when the they are amused by Jack.

When he asked the credit card type, Jack should have offered "Cash".
myworld559
MISSING IN ACTION
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 02:22:06 pm »

"Your Funny"

Slenkar
MISSING IN ACTION
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 03:57:39 pm »

jacks credit card number is macdougalslod
funny lol

I have listened to over 70 hours of Jack Nicholson prank phone calls.
Is that crazy?
metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 10:19:40 pm »

Hahahahahahah!

Wow, that was awesome.

I like when he asks for the credit card then jack conducts an orchestra, and then... "OK" like he's tired of hearing jacks music.

Glass
MISSING IN ACTION
old pro

Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 08:20:53 am »

The first half of this call is the best interaction I have ever heard. I have now listened to every single call on the site. I'm balling here.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 03:48:25 pm »

holy shit dude - are you serious?!?! even the member pranks?

Sir? what do ya think?
Perpetual Second Banana
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

Location: "inside the meatsauce, drawing on my crap, like a drunk child"

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 04:58:07 pm »

Well, he's not the only one, i have listened to em all, and i can recognize calls if they're double posted, but i can't say which is my fave lol.

http://www.youtube.com/hildegain
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481771959&ref=profile
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JackulatorT

Podcast

^^^^my crispin freeman sample^^^^
87+ calls posted, to be honest i cannot be bothered counting
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 06:47:34 pm »

yeah - but he's only got two posts so I figured he hasn't been here as long as some of the rest of us have

Sir? what do ya think?
Perpetual Second Banana
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

Location: "inside the meatsauce, drawing on my crap, like a drunk child"

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 11:19:45 pm »

Remember, he might have done what i did, listened to like 50% of all your compilations in one day, and listened to many others too, plus i've been a member on other forums for a long time while hardly posting anything, i reckon he may have been listening to the calls before he became a member a while ago and may have been listening more than posting.
Some people don't post an awful lot everyday, my post counts vary depending on what i am doing for instance.

Anyway, that aside, i will have some brand new calls to make with a soundboard me and my bro made and some other various calls (including dreyfuss, since i love that board so much lol)
Still not done with my rik mayall soundboard, so many files to add, still more files to get, many more files to edit and i'm working on another big(ish) soundboard too. Keep your fingures crossed, it might be around for christmas lol.

http://www.youtube.com/hildegain
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481771959&ref=profile
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JackulatorT

Podcast

^^^^my crispin freeman sample^^^^
87+ calls posted, to be honest i cannot be bothered counting
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:04 pm »

good to hear man!! I too have good news to report - I'm about 4,400 buttons into a new soundboard I started a couple of weeks ago - so it's about halfway - but I might take a break from working on it because it's already pretty huge -  bigger than every board except the jack4/9 it's gonna be part of the challenge system, but there will be a lot of new calls with it very soon

Glass
MISSING IN ACTION
old pro

Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:54 am »

Hi Jack. Sir is correct, I've been passively listening for a very long time. It was only after I listened to every call on the site that I registered. I was hoping there were hidden sections that don't appear until you register. I really love the site and am a huge fan of you and your work, but I am just not the kind of person that uses internets forums. This is one of the only sites that I have ever signed up at.

Actually I should rephrase. I have listened to all the Team Jackulator calls. I tried out a few of the member pranks and while some are better than the average crank, they are just not the same as TJ. I am truly amazed at how good yours are. Given the sheer size of the soundboard, the speed, variety, and appropriateness of your responses are nothing short of incredible.

In addition to making me laugh like a maniac and nearly ruining my keyboard during tea time, this site has rekindled my interest in Jack Nicholson flicks. I've always been a big Nicholson fan, but I just recently went back and watched a bunch of his movies again after finding this site. It made the movies so much funnier. More disturbingly, I have picked up some of Jack's quotes and mannerisms. I have actually made custom orders at restaurants and followed them up with "can you do that?" and "what do ya think?"

Some of my favourites:

Singing, crying, and playing the piano
Anything Jack wants in a basket
Sir? SIR? to women
The party favor

Keep them coming, I'm wettin' my jockeys here!
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 11:12:13 am »

thanks so much for the kind words - it's great knowing so many people enjoy these calls so much - but don't give up on the members though - there are some really great calls already in there, and bear in mind, a lot of the members making them are pretty new to the whole thing, so they'll get better and better too - we're definitely gonna keep this up - with new boards and new ideas for the jackulator 9000 - glad to have you on the site smiley

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 01:44:04 pm »

I also noticed the really good interaction at the beginning of this call.  Good job.
Chongo
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 06:13:55 pm »

In addition to making me laugh like a maniac and nearly ruining my keyboard during tea time, this site has rekindled my interest in Jack Nicholson flicks. I've always been a big Nicholson fan, but I just recently went back and watched a bunch of his movies again after finding this site. It made the movies so much funnier. More disturbingly, I have picked up some of Jack's quotes and mannerisms. I have actually made custom orders at restaurants and followed them up with "can you do that?" and "what do ya think?"

Yeah! It is contagious, really. I was on the phone with customer support for an airline when I was basically stranded by the bastards last week, and they were giving no help whatsoever, so I made sure to put in a "I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water." By the end of the day, I wanted to "beat the be-jezus out of a female flight attendant." At any rate, it's good to get these quotes into general circulation.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 06:19:37 pm »

hehe - that's awesome

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:28 pm »

you know - I was just listening to this one again - the guy says, "What, are you a tenor or something?" is he kidding? with jack's gravely voice?? a tenor - my ass - baritone maybe - bass definitely

another thing - this guy sure is not only very observant, but apparently loves music - picked up on the West Side Story thing just from the 'bum bum buuuummmm' and the Mrs. America thing from the first three words - wish we had more guys like this answer the phone

Chongo
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 09:22:30 pm »

After a second listen, this one has many great parts, like:

Guy: Area code?
Jack: Six *BARK* Six.
Guy: Six, five, six?

The guy was a good sport and it made for good interaction. I almost felt bad for him when he had to hang up in frustration. There are very few graceful exits for Jack/Claude Sugarbush.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 09:25:31 pm »

exactly - either that guy understands dogspeak and Verdell actually said "five", or he mistook a fucking bark for a number - either way it's hilarious

XximbarxX
calhix

Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 05:14:28 pm »

man the beginning was absolutely awesome. not many calls like this one:D

Podcast

christiankur

100 Club

Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 10:06:27 am »

one of yer bests!  cool
Glass
MISSING IN ACTION
old pro

Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 07:55:40 pm »

you know - I was just listening to this one again - the guy says, "What, are you a tenor or something?" is he kidding? with jack's gravely voice?? a tenor - my ass - baritone maybe - bass definitely

another thing - this guy sure is not only very observant, but apparently loves music - picked up on the West Side Story thing just from the 'bum bum buuuummmm' and the Mrs. America thing from the first three words - wish we had more guys like this answer the phone
Yeah, I was just listening to this call again also, and I picked up a line I never heard before. Just after they finish laughing together the guy says "I love singing also." Still one of my faves!  cheesy
Mr. Possibilities
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 01:55:51 am »

"Do you have the area code?"
"Six... *BARK*... six"
"Six five six?"
"Yeah"

I fuckin' LOL'd at that
Padsomibiagma
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 06:31:32 pm »

A frustrated pianist suddenly yelled at the lady soprano that he was trying to accompany, and said:

"I am playing on some of the white notes.    I am also playing on some of the black notes.    So why are you persistently singing in the cracks?"
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 06:42:26 pm »

A frustrated pianist suddenly yelled at the lady soprano that he was trying to accompany, and said:

"I am playing on some of the white notes.    I am also playing on some of the black notes.    So why are you persistently singing in the cracks?"

you're not trying to sell us anything are you  grin T_Goofy1 T_Grin5

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Amygdala
Made Man
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 08:46:51 pm »

I can tell a fag when I see one, you wanna fight me!?  T_Anger1
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: