The Team Jackulator Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:16:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: ****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: #180 - Racist Potato (5:26)  (Read 4185 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: April 16, 2008, 09:21:22 pm »

Podcast

LOW-FI DOWNLOAD (for dial-up users):
download  lowfi dial-up version

Snafu
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 09:31:59 pm »

Its a dangerous combination LOL
IT IS TIIME FOR A NEW BEGINNING
(wqhispering) "dont say a word"

Great rhytrhm again, eeire pitch up, strange out of place laughs, weird.
metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 09:33:53 pm »

COULD EAT A HORSE

dont have horse, I have pig

HAHAHAHA - WHATTYAGOT

Hackman just sounds so funny.

"WHAT ARE THE STEAKS?"

We dont have steak

"LIAR!"

"YOU HAVE LOCAL KNOWLEDGE"

"WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU" "WE'RE GETTING CLOSER"

"You think i'm just some crazy cook?"

Good use of the 'nigger' quote, perfect.

dannydevito
not Bob Hoskins
n00bslayer
Jack Master

I have taken off my pants here

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:45:08 pm »

Gene!!!!  grin grin grin

GREAT call, I'll listen to this again (and again) but now I need to check out the other new ones

"GO AHEAD!"
mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 11:17:12 pm »

I almost did a spit take on this one...I think the lady did too. haha
Gene Hackman has problems..lol..Thanks for another well done, excruciatingly racist call..=)

prankyoudude
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 11:35:20 pm »

lmao great gene call we need more of that

Jackaroo
In the garbage
MISSING IN ACTION
old pro

I looked you up on the garbage

Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 02:22:14 am »

It is time for a new beginning! Whop. Ouch!  grin

Podcast

rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 03:46:05 pm »

Great call, but I guess I'm the only one that doesn't really like Gene calls for some reason. Never the less 4 stars from me
mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 06:56:01 pm »

Great call, but I guess I'm the only one that doesn't really like Gene calls for some reason. Never the less 4 stars from me

Because you just can't beat Jack. He is the end all be all of this site. No one can top him...my only fear would be if you managed to prank call Jack Nicholson himself, and in doing so create some sort of rift in the time space continuum. Atoms will start splitting spontaneously and the universe will crack open, revealing a little old man sitting on his front porch complaining about the price of cigarettes, so he had to cut back...Granted this is only a prediction, but do any of us want that? XD

rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 07:41:50 pm »

Because you just can't beat Jack. He is the end all be all of this site. No one can top him...my only fear would be if you managed to prank call Jack Nicholson himself, and in doing so create some sort of rift in the time space continuum. Atoms will start splitting spontaneously and the universe will crack open, revealing a little old man sitting on his front porch complaining about the price of cigarettes, so he had to cut back...Granted this is only a prediction, but do any of us want that? XD

Haha, that is a distinct possibility that I wouldn't want to fathom. I wonder if Jack has ever been pranked? I know Arnold got pranked on a couple calls that were on the now defunct celebrityprankcalling.com website. Arnold was way cool about it too...but I don't imagine Jack would find it as amusing, lol.
mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 09:04:07 pm »

no way. Jack seems a million times more chilled out than Arnold. I think he'd be cool with it.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 08:47:04 am »

hehe good one mari  grin

btccfan2002
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 08:51:27 am »

We should find Jack's agent and call him/her demanding some food/hotel rooms/anger management therapists  wink
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 09:07:35 am »

I find it hard to believe that jack has an agent - he certainly doesn't need an agent

normally all he has to do is walk by a movie set and if the director gets a whiff of his aftershave the movie makes millions

dannydevito
not Bob Hoskins
n00bslayer
Jack Master

I have taken off my pants here

Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 01:29:39 pm »

There are a few actors in Hollywood who don't really have 'people' - Jack might be one of them.  Bill Murray doesn't  have an agent or 'people', so it's really hard to get things run by him (if you're not Wes Anderson)
Mr. Possibilities
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 10:50:10 pm »

Oh my God, this one is nominated. And I don't agree with the people who say that the Jack NIcholson board gets the best calls. I think we can actually get a break from the Jackulator every once in a while and try these other boards. Gene Hackman and Bill Murray are always excelent soundboards. This one had me rolling on the floor with pain in my stomach from so much laughing. The moment when he says "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" and the lady says "Well s far you're eating a baked potato. That's far from a horse" is GOLD. Kudos to the prank caller and keep up the good work.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 01:15:13 am »

...Kudos to the prank caller and keep up the good work.

that would be me grin and I totally agree about using other boards - just harder so enjoy good calls cause with the other guys there isn't as much to work with

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 11:55:40 am »

I find it hard to believe that jack has an agent - he certainly doesn't need an agent

normally all he has to do is walk by a movie set and if the director gets a whiff of his aftershave the movie makes millions

*Sniff*..."Is that Jack Nicholson?". LoL...Exactly  grin, right? hahaha

I also agree that there should be more calls of other celebs, but like you said, your collection isn't even comparable to how many sound bytes you have of Jack. But you've worked wonders with very few before. Though hands down, I will always enjoy you posting more Jack [ranks than any other.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: