The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:12:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Kevin Spacey Soundboard  (Read 1170 times)
w3b
« on: May 12, 2008, 12:37:43 pm »

I think Spacey would make a better soundboard than some might think.  He was in American Beauty where right 'off the bat' he says "my name is Lester Burnham...I'm 42 years old".  He was also in se7en, K-PAX, L.A. Confidential, The Negotiator, Outbreak, The Usual Suspects, also a movie called Hostile Hostages that is full of great lines, Superman might provide some fun random funny lines. 

It would take alot of work but the potential for a great soundboard is there.
dannydevito
not Bob Hoskins
n00bslayer
Jack Master

I have taken off my pants here

Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 07:54:21 pm »

Kevin is one of my favorites, he has a GREAT voice.  There is a ridiculously small soundboard here - http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/charliesworld/Kevin_Spacey.swf

I like "Hello, This is Lester Burnham." I don't know why there isn't a more advanced board already, he has the perfect smart ass voice.

I also believe he talks about being dead/dying in American Beauty, which would make for some interesting lines in a conversation.  He also talks about how his wife and daughter hate him lol. 

"My name is Lester Burnham. This is my neighborhood; this is my street; this is my life. I am 42 years old; in less than a year I will be dead. Of course I don't know that yet, and in a way, I am dead already.  Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser and they're right, I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back."

dannydevito
not Bob Hoskins
n00bslayer
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 08:01:18 pm »

Okay, if anyone is up to putting together a soundboard, I could grab his lines from American Beauty and The Usual Suspects with Windows Movie Maker, I have the DVDs.
w3b
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 08:20:58 pm »

"Okay, if anyone is up to putting together a soundboard, I could grab his lines from American Beauty and The Usual Suspects with Windows Movie Maker, I have the DVDs"

I'll put the board together for you if it's around 100 lines.  If it's a mega board you want then Jack is the man to ask.

I have those DVDs but i'm cutting some Gene Hackman lines from the old Superman movies.
dannydevito
not Bob Hoskins
n00bslayer
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 08:26:14 pm »

Since I'll use Windows Movie Maker, which saves the clips into video files, what program should I use to convert them to MP3/whatever you need?
w3b
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 12:14:15 pm »

"Since I'll use Windows Movie Maker, which saves the clips into video files, what program should I use to convert them to MP3/whatever you need?"

Import that WMV file into a program like Acid Pro (mabye Audacity) > Remove video > and the save the audio track as an mp3.

IHere's a little audio encoder that might come in useful to you:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0FJAB0G

I'll grab alot of his other lines from various movies to add to the board.  I know you're concentrating on American Beauty and Usual Suspects.I have Superman, Se7en and i'm sure to find other clips on youtube.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 02:59:58 am »

god yeah - Spacey would make an amazing soundboard

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 02:04:10 pm »

His voice is so uniquely his. He's so peculiar, I can't really pin point it...but as far as making a soundboard..wow that would be incredible...Just think of all the creepy lines from "Seven"  grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: