The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:15:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: external hard drive = lots of music  (Read 443 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: September 12, 2008, 10:20:09 pm »

I got a Seagate Free Agent 250MB external hard drive the other day, and since then I've been getting reaquainted with my music collection, going through all the old cds and dumping shit down onto the new drive - it's fucking great I gotta say - I pretty much stopped listening to music for the last year or two because I accumulate files so quickly just from browsing the internet that I was basically always almost out of hard drive space - so I just deleted all of the music I'd put on my hard drive to make room - something like 13GB, which at the time seemed like a lot - but now if I need it I have 250GB hahahaha - infuckingcredible

I  held off on buying an external drive for a long time thinking it was gonna take an irritating amount of time to load shit from the drive - but it's plug and play, and once it's virtually mounted on your pc during install, after that it's just as fast as accessing another folder on your C drive - amazing

there's even a growing list of actual programs that you can install ON the hard drive so that you don't even have to have them installed on the PC you're using to run the programs!!! eh? haha

love it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: