The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:43:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: palin still doesn't know what the VP does  (Read 444 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: October 23, 2008, 05:43:39 am »

watching that embarassing explanation she gave to third-graders about what the VP does I suddenly became aware that like george bush you get the sense when you hear her talk that she's just trying to seem as personable as she can first, then at all costs make sure she doesn't screw up and say something retarded - there's a lot of tension there beneath the surface, like she's constantly fighting off the urge to put her foot in her mouth

but unfortunately for the mccain campaign, even though in her mind she got through the answer without screwing it up, yet again she said the VP's job other than supporting the president and being a 'team member' was being 'in charge of the Senate', so you "can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes"

the purpose of the VP is to be president if the real president dies, and:

T O  B R E A K  A  T I E  I F  T H E R E  I S  A  T I E  I N  T H E  S E N A T E

they have NO POWER OR AUTHORITY BEYOND THAT - she's given basically the same answer four times now, as Chris Matthews says, you really have to wonder about the republican strategy when they spend over $100,000 on her wardrobe in the last few weeks or whatever using FEC money (taxpayer money given to politicians running for office), but they don't spend a nickel getting her a copy of the fucking constitution

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: