The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:34:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Out with the old...  (Read 663 times)
KaptainTrips
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Lady:How do you want that cooked? Jacky: Lobster.

Awards
« on: November 01, 2008, 02:01:47 am »

...in with the new!

I really hope all the Jack Fans go out and vote Tuesday (or have already voted early).   Lets all take part in a historic voter turnout!  Where I live my vote for the Commander in Chief is nixed but I can still make a difference with the local bastards for whom I vote.

Bottom line is, my friends, Barack Obama is the new President of these United States and there is no stopping that.  He has a funny name but the guys is quite bright.  Hopefully he can do one half as good that Bush years did bad.  This is going to be a game of 2 steps backward, one step forth for at least 3 election terms... or then again it may be all good again really fast!  All I know is I am excited for the first time since Slick Willy was scratching around cheesy
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 02:12:47 am »

I'm right there with you bro - I'm a little more pro obama - he's the first guy other than Edwards to come along in a while that I really look up to - but I am proud to cast my vote for him

Killing_Joke
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 04:50:35 pm »

Hey Obama!

I can't wait to cast my ballot for the one man capable of hauling America out of its Bush-induced calamity, and that man is Barack Obama. This will be the very first year in which I'm eligible to vote, and I must say it feels good to be able to vote for the first time for such a man.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: