The Team Jackulator Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:58:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: obama's grandma died  (Read 1239 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:47:05 pm »

man - if she'd only held out for a couple more days she might have seen her grandson get elected president

I hope the guys like Rush Limbaugh don't say this is some kind of political stunt to get sympathy votes or something - god... I wouldn't put it past them

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 07:07:15 pm »

Wow. If they were that mean I wouldn't be able to stomach it. How is dying ever a stunt to get more votes. That's disgusting to think about.

Dr.Martini
Jack Mod
700 Club

Is a pump better then cumming?

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 08:48:44 pm »

Worked for Kennedy  wink

But seriously that's sad. I've seen her in the videos showing you around where Obama grew up.

KaptainTrips
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Lady:How do you want that cooked? Jacky: Lobster.

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 04:51:36 am »

A man like Obama does not feel like he or his Grandma was cheated by the time of her death.  She had a large part in raising him and obviously did a very good job.  I just hope he doesn't feel cheated by the circumstances and annoying press by which he spent the last day with her.  I have no doubt she was proud of him long before he ran.
Killing_Joke
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 06:25:11 am »

Republicans are scum.

California GOP Files FEC Complaint Over Obama Visit to Grandmother

By Matthew Mosk
Perhaps the most ill-timed press release of the 2008 campaign arrived shortly after 1:30 p.m. today, sent by the Republican National Committee.

The release forwarded word that the California Republican Party filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission, in part because of a visit Sen. Barack Obama made to his dying grandmother.

"Obama for America violated federal law by converting its campaign funds to Senator Obama's personal use," the release stated. "Senator Obama recently traveled to Hawaii to visit his sick grandmother. This was the right thing for any grandson to do -- at his own expense -- but it was not travel that his campaign may fund."

At issue was whether the trip should have been paid for with campaign funds, based on the law that forbids candidates from using such funds to pay for personal travel. The Obama campaign said the trip had been vetted with lawyers beforehand and was allowable. The Republicans argued that, because Obama did not campaign during the quick journey to Hawaii, it should not have been a campaign expense.

But filing the complaint today now seems to have been ill-advised, if not legally, then certainly politically.

Obama and his sister released a statement this afternoon announcing that their grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, died peacefully after a battle with cancer.

Truly sickening human beings.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 08:11:18 am »

my brother brought up an interesting point - remember that republican that was saying Obama's grandma wasn't as sick as they were pretending she was, and that Barack only went down there to Hawaii to cover up his birth certificate so they couldn't prove he wasn't born in this country?   rolleyes

I'd hate to be that guy now, of course someone who'd say that to begin with probably doesn't mind that she died, he probably would just shrug it off and say, "Oh.. Well whatever I was wrong. Big deal. Doesn't mean he wasn't born in the USA."

Dr.Martini
Jack Mod
700 Club

Is a pump better then cumming?

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 01:55:54 pm »

I just found out it's his other Grandmother. The one I mentioned lives in Africa and is fine.  tongue

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 01:59:41 pm »

yeah it was the one that raised him

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: