The Team Jackulator Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:54:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: New to Prank Calls  (Read 1799 times)
Anonymous
« on: July 25, 2007, 09:14:35 pm »

I've been doing prank calls for about 6 months now. I don't really do it everyday, but I enjoy doing them. What I use to prank call which is easier for me is Skype. I use Audicity to record my calls, a lot of them are pretty good. My favorite soundboard is Jack Nicholson, he is my favorite actor of all time aswell. The reason why I joined up here. I'me actually new to the Jackulator soundboard that you guys made. 6 pages, it's real nice, has everything to make a good call. But the problem is, I have eveything set up, I have skype, audicity, good phone numbers .. just one thing. I'm not so quick with the soundboard, don't have any soundboard skills, I mix up the quotes and don't no what to do meaning the calls come slow. It's real hard for me. I've been using it for a week now. Any sugguestions on helping me out to make me use the soundboard better, like I've heard a lot of the jack prank calls and some of them I can't find in the soundboard, and I know that soundboard has everything. So .... if you can help me post here.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:35:33 pm »

well, I wish I could say there was an easier way to do it - but really, the only way is to memorize where at least three or four really good things are for any one call - and then use a lot of umms to give yourself time to read around and find something else

the good thing about the original jackboard is that on the pages, a lot of the buttons play things that kind of go together, whereas on The Jackulator 9000, not so. It's much more complicated. But, The Jackulator 9000 has 12,000+ audio files, whereas the original jackboard has maybe 600-800?? I'm not sure.

with soundboards you've really only got two choices - make small ones with 30-100 buttons that anyone can use, but once a few calls are done with the board it's not that funny anymore because everyone's heard all the lines - or go the other way and get everything possible, and spend years learning how to use it... we aren't sharing the jackulator 9000, mostly because it was way too much work (two years?) to just give away - and besides, we've got other boards up here that nobody's pwned yet that are much smaller like the murray board and the picard board for example

Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:51:42 pm »

Alright I see what your saying.

Now I was wondering, I use skype to prank call, someone here mentioned that 1-800 calls on skype are free. But a lot of them you hear a person bringing out the information from a menu which where you have to dial a number to speak with someone ... but how can you do that huh lol

how do you press 1 or 2 on skype ??

If you don't understand heres what I'm talking about:

"If you like to talk to someone about w/e press 1" ... "If you want to talk about this press 2"

question is ... How do you dial that on skype???
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:53:17 pm »

hmmm. good question

I wish you'd asked that a couple of weeks ago when I was trying out Skype - I'd imagine you just press the dialpad #1 or whatever, but obviously you would have tried that - I really don't know

metalboss44 is the guy to ask about skype

Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:56:16 pm »

alright thank you. Sometime next week I'll post my best calls.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 09:59:26 pm »

I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:08:54 pm »

lol ..wow just figured it out!
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:59 pm »

so what do you do?

metalboss44
Prince Chicken
Jack Mod
Team Jackulator

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 10:21:37 pm »

glad to see you figured it out.  :wink:  Have fun

Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 12:26:25 pm »

Well basically, when you are calling .. look for "Call Phones" on the top. You will see it. So when you click there, just simply press one of the numbers.
27-77
n00bslayer
Jack Master

I'm a cop you idiot!

Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 04:19:40 pm »

Yeah, the original jackboard has a little over 800 files on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: