The Team Jackulator Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:40:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: *****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: keep your kids/younger family members off youtube!  (Read 990 times)
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« on: July 26, 2010, 04:27:52 pm »

because this is what happens

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gJM_i6Dx9us&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gJM_i6Dx9us&rel=0</a>

oh boy theres been millions of Re: Remixs paraodys ofthis video techno remixs oh my god and the poor girl is only 11
-_-  shes become the new youtube laughing stock her life as an innocent rep is gone down the shiter faster then a mr twister tit  smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Np9hNSIWo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/98Np9hNSIWo&rel=0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iUAn_dHMnbs&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iUAn_dHMnbs&rel=0</a>

endless amount of this shit

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Sweaty_Garbage

old pro

Another Big Wad Of Sweaty Garbage!

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 07:37:47 pm »

Ugh, three boyfriends at 11? Cussing like a sailor? And saying she is PERFECT?....Wow, what a world we live in smiley

"Keep It Jack, To Hell And Back."

funny gifs
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 03:32:59 pm »

Ugh, three boyfriends at 11? Cussing like a sailor? And saying she is PERFECT?....Wow, what a world we live in smiley

ha im actualy more worryed about the dad he seems fucked in the head 

ahahaha this girl is fucking retarded makes me fucking sick man keep the damn retarded children off the internet man infact there should be something like "in order for you to create this account your IQ must be higher then 70, please proceed in taking this test in order for your youtube account to be activated " 
now lets get back to the father, god help this fucker, ok....if it wasnt for him this poor girl would of never been a target like she is now sayin  "i contacted the cyber police" what the fuck is wrong with this man i even jumped on that and commented i was ready to make my own damn remix of this shit
anyways if i was the father and i found out my lil one posted shit like that no more fuckign internet. but no her father lets her do another video!!! only with more screaming and you know man you fucking know this shit is wack

let this be a mother fuckin lesson to parents ...sad man

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
RussW
MEGAMEMBER
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 06:21:25 pm »

story behind this trolls were sending hate mail to her channel she made a response video cussing all of them out 4chan responded by finding a video where she stripped on camera (11 yrs old) and then they trolled even harder resulting in the last video
Lounge Lizard
Dr. Jonathan Gonzo, MD
n00bslayer
megaposter

This acid's kicking in.... I wanna clean my claws.

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 07:06:55 pm »

Good god. What happened to kids?  angry

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 08:59:25 pm »

God how horrifying. When I have kids not only will they not get to post youtube vids, but, no facebook or twiiter either. Or at least 'till their teens. What a time we live in, seriously.  tongue

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:20:09 am »

once little girls start puberty they shouldn't be released into the wild until they're 16 or 17... and by 'the wild' I mean outside of their fucking closet -- it's the only way to keep shit like this from happening

and what's with the father... aside from his obvious mental limitations, it's just kind of hard to be intimidated by a guy who  has to get down on his knees before he yells at you  grin grin grin

...keep the damn retarded children off the internet man infact there should be something like "in order for you to create this account your IQ must be higher then 70, please proceed in taking this test in order for your youtube account to be activated

holy shit I love that idea -- I've been saying for years that in order to maintain social harmony there should be restrictions on what dumb people have access to -- regardless of age

dumb people shouldn't be allowed to watch Rambo movies for instance -- they just come away from them thinking it's cool to kill people, rather than the whole story about a troubled vet whose friends all were blown to pieces who is at odds with a country that betrayed him...   rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: