The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:30:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: ****
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: #421 - Pizza Fits (10:56)  (Read 6856 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 11:06:19 pm »

in the beginning there in the background you can hear people singing happy birthday and their conversation: "how are ya? You dont remember us?" and laughing  grin

and then the laughing at 130 was that you and your friends or something? definitely didn't sound like a jack clip.

great call btw "hold on for a hard on"  cheesy

that "if you can sit dont stand.." line what the hell was Jack talking about??  tongue
Report to moderator   Logged

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 01:28:06 am »

he was talking about an old adage for actors -- talking about how difficult acting in general really is -- how if you can shoot scenes sitting, that's better -- because if you have to keep shooting the scene over and over it's better to be sitting than being on your feet -- which is even more true lying down vs. sitting hehe  cheesy

TitoChe
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 03:11:41 am »

It's just brilliant...I remember listening, like a year and half ago to the toilet prank and crying--literally...I don't think TTT made me laugh that much first time I heard Repete's calls, fuckin actually thinking it was a coarse black man giving so much grief to the post office customers....

Don't stand if you can sit, and don't sit if you can lay down, and the goat, and shooting in the middle of the call, all of it is just brilliant....
I know I said I was going to donate 5$ like every month to the beer fund, but just this call alone deserves at least 5 beers more! cheers T_cheesy2

I just wish there were more people roaming this forum, we need fresh blood..And I need to regroup on my calls, I've been taping them all wrong it seems...And.. I need to go to club 100 today..So excuse me, while i go screaming at the cashier for not taking coupons!

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2010, 09:22:02 am »

I myself have shed a few tears with these calls -- usually a little drunk and over-tired listening to roy do calls -- one time I almost passed out -- was so scary it took the funny out of me for a few seconds hehe...

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: