The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:51:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: kegger  (Read 964 times)
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« on: October 22, 2010, 06:53:03 pm »

goin to a kegger tonight boys, gonna go get my beer on, maybe find a girl but i got an issue this girl thats going there that i met 3 years ago, i bagged her then just left like a crminal....but besides that this is gonna be fun not really a lot of people i know maybe 5 out of 90 people but fuck it thats how we make new friends i cant let a kegger party pass by you know what i am sayin its 6:50 it starts at 9  grin grin grin im thrilled mother fucker smiley hopefuly i dont get to wasted you know have some beers check out the market and leave a happy man its 10 bucks to get in and the people that i know the 5 maybe 6 are my really close friends ...not best friends just people ive had some good times with in the past smiley ill be back later so if i am on youknow..ILL BE WASTED,,,,.................BEER!  cheesy cool grin ILL PUT SOME JACK LINES IN THERE POUR ME SOME BEER FROM THE TAP, can you do that?

what can i do for beer? this town need a beer!

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
TitoChe
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 08:14:43 pm »

goin to a kegger tonight boys, gonna go get my beer on, maybe find a girl but i got an issue this girl thats going there that i met 3 years ago, i bagged her then just left like a crminal....but besides that this is gonna be fun not really a lot of people i know maybe 5 out of 90 people but fuck it thats how we make new friends i cant let a kegger party pass by you know what i am sayin its 6:50 it starts at 9  grin grin grin im thrilled mother fucker smiley hopefuly i dont get to wasted you know have some beers check out the market and leave a happy man its 10 bucks to get in and the people that i know the 5 maybe 6 are my really close friends ...not best friends just people ive had some good times with in the past smiley ill be back later so if i am on youknow..ILL BE WASTED,,,,.................BEER!  cheesy cool grin ILL PUT SOME JACK LINES IN THERE POUR ME SOME BEER FROM THE TAP, can you do that?

what can i do for beer? this town need a beer!

T_Smile1 T_Grin2 T_Cool T_Shock2  cool T_Shock1 T_Goofy1  ... He ain't Elton John, but damn.... Jack is at a Kegger every nite, and he's like 73...js cheesy

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 02:25:33 pm »

So, marley my friend, how hungover are ya?  cheesy grin T_smile2 T_Grin2

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 04:36:16 pm »

So, marley my friend, how hungover are ya?  cheesy grin T_smile2 T_Grin2

well its 4:00 and i am finally getting out of bed, at 95% human again....it was not worth it to much drama my friend was pulling the i gotta make my money back with this party so i can pay off my friend, then that friend showed up and no one was listening to my friend bruce ..the guys like this is my party then bruce was saying this is my house so it wasnt very fun and nor did he make his money back only like 40 people showed bahaha and it turned out almost everyone there i knew from somewhere or at a point of time

almost got into a fight with bruce lol then because i did a kegg stand and he told me not to so he pushed me out of his way and said stay away from me lol fuckin sensitive house wife style like i just couldnt talk to the guy i was like why are you pissed man? "i told you to get away from me" ahahah so the party got split up into 2 groups davis a best friend! the one bruce owes the $125  and then group 2 containing all my other good friends like fuck  shocked lipsrsealed grin had to be in group one because for one i could do whatever i wanted without the house wife bitchin and of course the other reason was bruce was to emotional for me to stand up to him ...fuck i hate people with ego issues every guy there was "the man" i can beat up anybody my gf is hotter i am gonna steal your girl bla blah and of course the random mini fights then the mini we just playing and weird hugging after the brawl lol oh & shity rap music some is ok but i like rocknroll when i drink zepp acdc you know so it wasnt fun really basicly i got drunk i got high i seen someone get knocked out i wake up in my bed with a massive headache from hell ...FROM HELL

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 01:16:44 am »

that sucks ballz -- sounds like you need some new friends there pal

a few years back I was in this band, me and the lead singer and four other guys all shared a big house -- we used to have house parties where literally hundreds of people would show up and pay like $3-5 a head to come in and do the all-you-can drink keg thing -- I think of all the parties we had there was one minor scuffle between a frat boy and a goth punk, but that's it... just a shoving match... the rest of the time it was just packed with people all hanging out while we played jammed down in the basement -- all different types of people too, peacefully  cheesy

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 01:40:36 am »

that sucks ballz -- sounds like you need some new friends there pal

a few years back I was in this band, me and the lead singer and four other guys all shared a big house -- we used to have house parties where literally hundreds of people would show up and pay like $3-5 a head to come in and do the all-you-can drink keg thing -- I think of all the parties we had there was one minor scuffle between a frat boy and a goth punk, but that's it... just a shoving match... the rest of the time it was just packed with people all hanging out while we played jammed down in the basement -- all different types of people too, peacefully  cheesy

Took the words out of my mouth. Sorry to hear about the drama.  angry tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: