The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:04:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: argument on facebook comes full circle  (Read 334 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: March 16, 2011, 09:01:03 am »

we were having a friendly argument about politics on facebook and this guy kept getting smacked down by myself and this other guy -- so much so that I said he must be a sadomasochist because he kept coming back for more beatings, and I added, 'probably rooted in latent homosexuality' (because he's a republican and I know he's embarrassed about all the republicans in the past two years that have been caught up in scandals involving homosexuality...)

so anyway, he comes back and says I 'attacked' him for being a sadomasochist and gay... I said there's nothing negative about either -- it's whatever you like basically. if you say to a guy that he has blue eyes and then he says you're attacking him by saying he has blue eyes -- to me that means HE hates blue-eyed people.. he must! otherwise my pointing it out wouldn't have been considered by him to be an 'attack'... it's certainly no reflection on me or my opinion

but I upped the ante, saying, "I've sucked more cocks than you can shake a stick at. Can you say that?" haha loved that... after all, if he can't even type it in facebook -- who's the homophobe? hehe

so he dodged it and I got eventually got bored of the conversation and ended with this little gem:

"well I have to go now, but I'd like to thank you for such a stimulating conversation. we were getting into such a good rhythm there -- started off with some gentle prodding, feeling each other out -- then you provided some lubricating insights and got right to the business of hammering away... I especially love how you reach around to the other side of the argument and jerk the other person into coming full circle with your point"

not to congratulate myself too much, but I enjoyed the hell out of posting that as the grand finale to our 'conversation' -- more like a mobius strip of ignorance, but it was fun while it lasted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: