The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:39:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: I've got real problems  (Read 1087 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« on: November 25, 2012, 07:37:42 pm »

I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately… but something must be.
I’ve totally lost interest in all of the things I loved and feel bored all the time.
prank calls, video games, all of my hobbies… going out places, stuff like basketball (though I don’t usually do much sport stuff in the winter time anyway but still) movies… I don’t have any fun when I’m with my friends…
At first I thought it was I was spending too much time on the internet so I cut down and started doing other things and they were enjoyable, but only for a little while then it got boring as well. I literally feel like Stan in the episode of South Park where everything looks like shit. Except it’s not funny.
I feel like a dope for posting this… but when I get on my computer today and looked at everything and it’s like… there’s nothing to do.

What the hell is wrong with me?  huh sad sad

Plus, I have some “friends” that I’d like to not really be “friends” anymore, ya know what I mean? But how do you go through that without… ya know… pain and frustration? I’m terrible at talking normally let alone dealing with those kind of issues…

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 09:41:06 pm »

I would say that if you don't get together with your "friends" a couple of times, they will drop you and then that is no longer an issue.  Maybe it is time for you to find new friends based on new interest that you pursue.  But, please don't forget the prank calls.  At least stay in touch with the pranking community.  Sometime in the future, you may find it incredibly funny again.
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 10:40:40 pm »

sorry to hear of this unpleasant situation

usually after a good sleep i'm ready to start on my projects and get new ideas by having fucked up thoughts grin smiley

i usually get inspired ....this video is the reason why i did all those hank hill Photoshops

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PBqxeYCJ4ho&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/PBqxeYCJ4ho&rel=0</a>

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Amygdala
Made Man
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 11:20:05 pm »

Yeah, that's pretty much been the last 5 years for me, now I just sit around and do... whatever it is that I do.  huh
I don't have any real good advice, but usually stuff like this tends to fix itself over time... and if it doesn't, eventually you'll just stop caring and it won't bother you anymore. (and 90% of your projects will involve Jack...)  lipsrsealed
I dunno man, jump on Skype with me sometime, I'm pretty damn bored too.  embarrassed
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 02:34:30 am »

everybody feels like that from time to time Bronco

one of the best things you can do when you feel like that is to do something nice for someone else -- something relatively significant, not like opening a door or whatever

another thing you can do is immerse yourself in something creative -- something YOU think is really great, regardless of what other people think. something you think about immediately upon waking, and something you fall asleep thinking about.

but I agree with Houseman about meeting new people. gives you perspective and shit. preferably people with whom you share a common interest  shocked

and then maybe drink a little less, exercise a little more -- take better care of yourself

it's gonna be okay  T_grin10

P.S. I felt pretty shitty, worrying about all the usual crap -- until I read your post and tried to cheer you up --
and now I feel better  cheesy so thanks for that pal  T_Anger3 T_Cool

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 04:48:20 pm »

thanks a lot fellas. I probably shouldn't have said "totally" uninterested. I guess I'm not totally. Actually just yesterday I started listening to old Jackulator calls and they're always good for a laugh especially if you haven't heard them in a while.
I'll take that advice into consideration.  T_Cool2 ...So If something bad happens to me...  I'm going to blame you.T_Anger3   T_Goofy1

Also didn't help that I was sick all autumn basically... again.  rolleyes  rolleyes but getting better.

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 02:31:03 am »

it's amazing sometimes how small things can change your outlook -- in either direction

but being sick is definitely a drag. last time I was really sick I had a new respect for people living with chronic pain. I've led a relatively pain-free life...  T_cheesy2 T_Cool2 T_Shock2

Lounge Lizard
Dr. Jonathan Gonzo, MD
n00bslayer
megaposter

This acid's kicking in.... I wanna clean my claws.

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 09:45:58 pm »

I would say that if you don't find the "friends" to be pleasant company, that would be a good idea to sever ties there. Would probably alleviate some stess. I myself felt much the same way when I was still employed. Now I'm unemployed and hiding from people who I thought were "friends", in a constant state of paranoia, and oddly, I'm a lot happier. Guess you just have to find out what works for you, know what I mean?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: