The Team Jackulator Forums
April 30, 2024, 12:22:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 825 times)
MaxPrank
baby jack

Awards
« on: December 09, 2012, 11:39:53 pm »

Hi, I'm here because I'm interested in prank calls. But first I have some questions about safety--specifically, legal safety, so I guess I'm going to go to the help board to talk about it.
Report to moderator   Logged
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 12:31:22 am »

these introduction replys are gonna become increasingly insane   smiley grin T_Grin5 T_Smile1 T_Shock1

so i'm gonna give my queer neighbour a lift to the water department, he's been using the same water for weeks  T_lipssealed T_Shock3

on a serious note if you need help with anything go over to the Issues/Problems/Questions and make a post, also make sure you read the rules if you're gonna post calls
to sum up the rules all you need to know is as long as you don't frequently call the same person over and over again then you'll fit right in here with the gang and you can post whatever calls or boards you want  T_grin12
Report to moderator   Logged

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: