The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:28:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: I’VE HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT!!!!!  (Read 1401 times)
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« on: April 12, 2013, 03:09:24 pm »

I’m sick once again, making this the sixth time (i think... could be more) I’ve been sick in the past six months. I was sick about once every single month. Now I’m seriously wondering if there is something more serious wrong with me. It’s not like I’ve been eating unhealthy or going a lot of places or being with a lot of people and I’ve been trying to get a lot of sleep lately, of course I can’t hardly sleep at all when I’m sick or have a fever like I am now.

I went to the doctor two times back in the fall and winter and he didn’t say much. But I really think it’s weird I keep getting this back. Normally I’d get a cold once during the winter, every other year. Meaning, sometimes I went all year without getting sick at all. Now all of a sudden last summer/fall I started getting sick over and over again. I mean what’s going on here!? I haven’t got shit done in my life because every time I start something it gets interrupted by illness.

This is getting real depressing.

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 03:52:27 pm »

I'm sorry man. that sucks balls. being sick is bad enough without having it keep happening like that

you ever eat raw food? I hear that helps with a lot of maladies  sad

make sure you get enough water and stay away from processed foods. I don't know.

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 05:24:02 pm »

Sorry, man. That really sucks.

Try taking a quality fish oil and using coconut oil when you cook. Both are known to boost your immune system. Also, bear with me on this one cause I know it sounds like a health freak vegan thing to do and I'm super skeptical about that stuff too, but you might want to try making a vegetable and fruit smoothie. I make one with raw kale, cucumber and mango and it's worked wonders for my health. I think Joe Rogan makes vegetable shakes too. It's cheaper than taking a multivitamin and basically has the same effect.

Feel better, dude.  sad

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 07:28:38 pm »

thanks for the advice. That’s the weird thing though, I like vegetables, and like them raw better than cooked. I’ve also been trying to eat less salty food. and I have been eating more salad lately, and multivitamins. I also eat a little sushi every time I go to the Chinese resturant.  huh

Somethings definitely not right though. Ever since about a few months ago, I feel like I don't have the stamina and energy I used to.  T_Angry4

Here’s one I heard: eat a tablespoon of honey and vinegar once a day. This older lady, who told me this claims she hadn’t got a cold in decades.
I keep forgetting to try all this.  rolleyes

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 07:56:20 pm »

you know it's funny -- I've been out of sorts for the last month or two

you always think it's just you and then you hear about other people going through similar things

I mean I never get sick -- once or twice a year if that, but I've noticed I feel different recently

but I feel like something big is about to happen and it's stressing me out.

just thought I'd throw that out there

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 09:49:41 pm »

Raw foods are super good, obviously  grin cry cool now this sounds really gay or someone The Beatles would do stoned, or a bunch of hippies would do but... you should try matcha green tea powder and down a few cups every morning or when you got time

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/8-wonders-of-matcha-green-tea.html read up on this

You don't need matcha really (it's very expensive) but you could easily find good quality green tea at big lots, probably wal-mart too [if you can't find a Japanese food store]

Hope you feel better, i just found out that my blood pressure is through the roof from loads of shots; espresso (probably 8 each morning i usually keep making the shots till it fills up my coffee mug)

and of course i'm a salt kind of person...i put salt on everything god damn it  smiley cool cheesy and those damn noodle soups don't help  rolleyes grin grin

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 10:57:22 am »

...i just found out that my blood pressure is through the roof from loads of shots; espresso (probably 8 each morning i usually keep making the shots till it fills up my coffee mug)...

jesus marley -- 8 shots of espresso a day  grin grin huh grin

I had four shots once and it was way too much. and I drink like 30 oz of strong black coffee every morning

you probably NEED the expensive tea

Podcast

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 04:10:36 pm »

well, to update this, I know now what is possibly causing my sickness...

the place where I work is being tested for toxic chemicals in the air and the test so far came out bad. Apparently this is all because of something I've been breathing in for months and months now.  shocked sad

The funny thing is people I work with have been saying there's this annoying smell that bothers them but most of them including myself never smelled it. So I actually voted to not do this testing thing in the past so it got put off.  rolleyes  Now they're trying to figure out what it is and they still don't know. They supposedly narrowed it down to two things, one of them being the carpet. idk wtf is going on... I'M PISSED OFF.  angry

yet for some strange reason I feel like laughing..... I think I'm finally insane  cheesy

You can eat healthy till your piss turns orange but it won't make a hill of beans if you're also drinking poison.  grin [that didn't make much sense]

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 07:32:25 pm »

I just saw a really sad story on MSNBC the other day about this young lady who worked at a furniture factory where they use this really toxic glue and her body is basically wrecked because of it. Her and a few co-workers. It's more common than you might think. I hope it's not anything serious. With some toxins if you get them out of your system you'll get better.  sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: