The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:43:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: The Ukrainian Uprising  (Read 1483 times)
HairyChinaman
Chinaman
megaposter

Buffalo Bills Urn.

Awards
« on: February 18, 2014, 04:47:17 pm »

Things are getting pretty heated over there  huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie0rj0l85Q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfQQrkJp99g

What do you think of the whole situation?  really...

I need a Johnny Damon jersey, can you do that?

Podcast

Podcast

stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 05:16:03 pm »

monkeys. if you're going to rebell against the government, at least do it right. this unorganized, undirected violence will get them nowhere. all it serves is to satisfy lust for revenge. it serves no useful purpose

you'd think something like this would me hope, as in people finally standing up to their oppressors. but all it shows is that any such an attempt fails, because the people are just not up to it. they play right into the strengths of their enemy. it is pitiful to watch
CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 06:36:53 pm »

monkeys. if you're going to rebell against the government, at least do it right. this unorganized, undirected violence will get them nowhere. all it serves is to satisfy lust for revenge. it serves no useful purpose

you'd think something like this would me hope, as in people finally standing up to their oppressors. but all it shows is that any such an attempt fails, because the people are just not up to it. they play right into the strengths of their enemy. it is pitiful to watch

I have to agree mostly. Personally, I'd go with Gandhi's approach.

If I had to make ideas, I'd start with a movement to distance our selves from corporations by totally boycotting everything and becoming as self-sufficient as possible. It might mean living in the woods like cave-men for a while and going without the wonderful "necessities" like deodorant but it sure would send a powerful message and could cripple the economy. I really don't think anything minor is going to work, or better put; isn't going to happen. Most of the people I know or too damn lazy or hypocritical to actually follow up on the assertions they make. Like I know this family that's always claiming to be so concerned with animals being treated cruley but they don't do squat about it. I think most people think that "someone else will take care of it" while "I" sit back and let all my problems fix themselves....
eh wtf, here I go again, idk what I'm talking about anymore  rolleyes rolleyes

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

stoneeh
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 08:13:00 pm »

I think most people think that "someone else will take care of it" while "I" sit back and let all my problems fix themselves....

the fewest of us can afford that. if you're self sufficient, financially independent (which means you own something tangible, not some 0s and 1s on a harddrive somewhere), live in the country, yeah. but for the majority that have to rent and have to depend on others for their daily needs, the problems are going to hit you square in the face if you dont contribute to solving them

lol sorry, i cant remain serious, right now the box is so loud that even though jack turned the box volume if you're not logged in all the way down, and i have my speakers turned pretty much down as well, i can still clearly hear it. you guys are nuts  grin grin lipsrsealed smiley critiqueJack critiqueJack T_Grin5 T_Grin3 T_Cool gag
HairyChinaman
Chinaman
megaposter

Buffalo Bills Urn.

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:26:46 am »

Lol, well Jack's recent improvements seem to have helped in controlling the noise, plus we have the other boxes for when we feel like spamming like crazy toothed madmen.  smiley lipsrsealed

But damn, shit is really getting more intense over there. Apparently, real firearms are beginning to show up on the scene, so things could turn even uglier real quick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0kTv_8lwiQ

Podcast

I need a Johnny Damon jersey, can you do that?

Podcast

Podcast

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 03:39:10 am »

the pen is truly the greatest weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf-PTAIYU

read some of these comments on the video, holy shit my brain is about to melt from stupidity overload  really... rolleyes huh angry

new world order, bible prophecy, assholes saying nuke all the people

you know what i see, a lack of education world wide and the fact that we have to pay for higher education in a world bleeding for new ideas, art, philosophy and new scientists, we need new and better ways of thinking and understanding AND! the more educated we humans are the better our minds are equipped to deal with these types of situations, the government is a reflection of your nation, behind every shitty government is a nation that is uneducated.....north korea, cuba, iraq, etc.

so here is the real violation of humans rights, paying for education is 100% violation god damn it.  critiqueJack T_Anger1

it's scary to see people act like this because it shows we really are the most destructive animal on the planet  T_Anger1 violence falls short in effectiveness, in fact violence should be the last course of action if needed, what needs to happen is for people to understand anti-government does not mean equilibrium, & freedom from...when you're anti-governmental you take away your ability to organize the country to be fair and this is why we need higher education, people need to know which politicians are in bed with (corporations) and people need to have the ability to know this to make an informed decision, politics is like planting a garden, you gotta know which plants are weeds and which are flowers (you gotta know which politicians are representing you and not pepsi cola)

you know this is why aliens won't fucking talk to us god damn it ..remember Ukraine has a democratic elected government, if it gets overthrown it's a big blow for democracy  embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed   E D U C A T I O N = I N D E P E N D A N T S FROM RUSSIA wesdfgbdfgwtefdvfsg shocked grin embarrassed really... critiqueJack critiqueJack critiqueJack T_Anger1 T_Angry4 T_Shock3 T_Shock2 T_Shock1 T_grin6 T_Grin1 T_Grin1

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
stoneeh
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 05:52:16 am »

you know what i see, a lack of education world wide and the fact that we have to pay for higher education in a world bleeding for new ideas, art, philosophy and new scientists, we need new and better ways of thinking and understanding AND! the more educated we humans are the better our minds are equipped to deal with these types of situations, the government is a reflection of your nation, behind every shitty government is a nation that is uneducated.....north korea, cuba, iraq, etc.

you are being educated. dont worry about that. it's just you basic education is provided and paid for by an entity that has its own agenda. so dont expect to be taught anything that isnt beneficial to that agenda
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 06:30:49 am »

I'm surprised I didn't know more about this -- one of the rare instances where what I read on the various news feeds I subscribe to on social media isn't covering something that is being covered on the TV news

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 04:38:49 pm »

after reading this professor talking shit about the Obama administration, as if its support for the opposition in Ukraine is somehow part of a larger attempt to diminish Russia in some way someone links me this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hvds2AIiWLA&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hvds2AIiWLA&rel=0</a>

I don't know what to believe.

check this out too: http://www.thenation.com/article/178344/distorting-russia#

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »

this is why I don't often watch or read news-- you can't fuckin' trust it. Didn't somebody famous like Winston Churchhill or somebody say "when you can no longer trust your news media you can't trust anybody' or something like that.

I don't know if the uprising in Ukrain is right or wrong, but I'll say this; What scares me is that I think it could or may happen in the U.S. Right now it doesn't or may never, I personally think, not because we are "smarter" or less violent, but because we're bigger pussies  embarrassed . Too many Americans are too fat or lazy to got to the streets.
I don't know what kind of problems they are dealing with in Ukraine but it sounds like similar problems to some degree- corruption of government.

I was thinking the other day that larger countries seem to have more problems than smaller ones. It makes sense to me actually; bigger countries; for example the U.S; have many, many more people and are so large that they have their own individual "areas" where different customs adapt. And sometimes those customs begin to differ so much that we have all these arguments and party-problems. Republican and Democratic fighting for example.
Personally I don't see anything wrong with splitting big countries up into smaller ones. I don't think it's necessarily a step away from world peace. If the political aspect of our country and others can fair better, what's wrong with the idea? ...Well, it would make moving around even harder than it already is  rolleyes
At the very least, we should acknowledge that "world peace" ain't gonna work with our current strategies so maybe it's time to come up with some fuckin' new ones  T_Shock3

Someone I was talking to a while ago was saying how part of the problem is the government is in a way separated from the people. For example; the average U.S. citizen has no quarrel with the average Iraqi citizen. They have McDonalds and go to the mall on weekends just like us. Our governments are battling it out for their goddamn oil and shit like it's a fucking game. Even Al-Quaida is being used in some ways by the governments to put blame on some thing and to give an excuse to do such and such {disclaimer: I'm NOT saying Al-Quaida isn't real or anything like that T_lipssealed

The real enemies are people that nobody knows, they never appear on TV and nobody knows there name. Probably part of the mafia. Those are the fuckers I really wish would just drop dead.
But anyway... eh I probably sound stupid.  embarrassed I still support non-violent protest in any case.

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 05:23:07 pm »

the problem with news is that they don't just report facts anymore. they give you a couple of facts, and spend the rest of the time interpreting those facts for you. and everyone has their own agenda. I'm sure some of the Ukrainian protesters are vile people who are enjoying the chaos, and I'm sure some of the leaders in Ukraine are just as despicable. I tend to side with the people over the institutions, because usually it's a bunch of rich assholes at the top, who even when they have good intentions don't have enough of a grasp of real life to offer any workable solutions to everyday problems. At least here in the states, if we can do away with political corruption and reform campaign finance we stand a chance of maintaining stability. But the fuckin news man. Fox News viewers watch their shit, and MSNBC watchers watch their shit. Not equating the two, but we're so polarized in this country, and that really only helps the super-rich -- the people we should ALL agree are fucking things up for our democracy.

if they would just go back to reporting facts and let us all make up our own minds about what's really going on...

stoneeh
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 06:58:14 pm »

but we're so polarized in this country, and that really only helps the super-rich -- the people we should ALL agree are fucking things up for our democracy.

wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: