The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:17:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: sobieski vodka = NOPE.  (Read 322 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: July 20, 2014, 10:24:19 pm »

sorry. I'm not a huge fan of vodka. I should put that right out there to start.

the only time I like vodka is in a screwdriver or similar drink. basically as a (somewhat) tasteless way to add alcohol percentage to an otherwise tasty drink

but it was recommended to me by my local liquor dispensor...

sure, I was able to take fairly sizeable chugs out of it -- but I was in a lot of pain, having just gotten home from work. and having pain makes it really easy to swallow booze

but after a few shots I came across this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k1jv20YtUk

and it's fucking laughable... this vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol. period.

to be fair, most vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol to me... grey goose is the only one that doesn't, but after six shots, it starts tasting like rubbing alcohol too

so, to be fair (again), the fact that I'd already had about seven shots (straight from the bottle), and it didn't start tasting like rubbing alcohol until the last shot or two, I guess that means it's 'smooth'....

in my own half-ass, not a fan of vodka way, I  may have just given a positive review for a brand of alcohol I find abhorrent...

drink gin, or rum, or tequila. stay the fuck away from vodka unless you're dumping it in something that actually tastes good...

because vodka doesn't. and this vodka certainly doesn't.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: